Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Who will score the 1st TD of over 20 yards this Sunday?

Thursday night; either Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward or defensively James Harrison, Troy Palamalou. :dunno:

Ka-ching.

Please send the prize to 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

Ka-ching.

Please send the prize to 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

Ka-nothing... last time I check, Thursday wasn't Sunday, genius. :first:

Ka-nothing... last time I check, Thursday wasn't Sunday, genius. :nono:

When I made my prediction the title didn't say Sunday, genius. :music_guitarred: It said 'this week' then got edited to say 'Sunday (along with *retry)' so my powers of prediction are intact. In fact, I believe I see a red faced look of embarassment in your future. <_<

I posted before you and it said Sunday when I posted. :music_guitarred:

I originally posted "Randy Moss" before I realized it was a Monday Night Game and not a Sunday Night game. Still, I was smart enough to go back and edit it just before I called out Filthy Feretard for picking the Thursday Night game. (Of course, a later quote still caught me, but I wouldn't have been retarded enough to come back here and claim "KA-CHING."

PICK A SUNDAY GAME, FILTHY! <_<

I posted before you and it said Sunday when I posted. :unsure:

In the original title of the thread It said this week while underneath it said Sunday (in the subtext). That would explain why a couple other guys were wondering if we could guess for Thursday. If not then why did he post *retry* in the title which has been edited again to remove that.

I originally posted "Randy Moss" before I realized it was a Monday Night Game and not a Sunday Night game. Still, I was smart enough to go back and edit it just before I called out Filthy Feretard for picking the Thursday Night game. (Of course, a later quote still caught me, but I wouldn't have been retarded enough to come back here and claim "KA-CHING."

PICK A SUNDAY GAME, FILTHY! :music_guitarred:

Methheadisto, you're one in a million....................................................................

dooshbags.

For Sunday I'll say the earliest player your opponent has starting. <_<

When I made my prediction the title didn't say Sunday, genius. <_< It said 'this week' then got edited to say 'Sunday (along with *retry)' so my powers of prediction are intact. In fact, I believe I see a red faced look of embarassment in your future. :music_guitarred:

you named half a dozen players :unsure: way to play the odds

you named half a dozen players :lol: way to play the odds

Isn't that pretty much what he did with his original post?

FF: Well, I figure it will probably be either Santonio Holmes, Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall, or maybe Chris Johnson, Lendale White, Justin Gage, Hines Ward, or Mewelde Moore, or it could be Ben Roethlisberger.

Well, I figure it will probably be either Santonio Holmes, Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall, or maybe Chris Johnson, Lendale White, Justin Gage, Hines Ward, or Mewelde Moore, or it could be Ben Roethlisberger.

KA-CHING! :rolleyes: You're a friggin' retard, Filthy. PICK A SUNDAY PLAYER!!! AND ONLY ONE!!! :mad:

I absolutely love visiting the petting area at the San Francisco Zoo where, when no one is looking I like touching the Llamas in their happy spot... :mad:

:rolleyes:

Sunday pick: Colston

Couple good guesses with Colston, he scored a 9 yarder.

Robert Meachem is the winnah :thumbsdown:

Drew Brees to Robert Meachum - 29-yards.

The jackpot rolls over to next week. :thumbsdown: