Sign in to follow this  
Joelyshane232

Anyone here use fanball?

At out draft, our commish says to draft 13 and p/u your 14th on the site. He also says we can have 5 reserves and 1 guy on ir. The last several years you can put a guy on ir as basically another reserve. So, I am now trying to p/u a kicker and it says I have too many rbs on my roster. (we are allowed 4) So i tried to put Chester Taylor on ir and p/u a kicker but it wont let me. Any suggestions?

All I know is that Fanball sucks donkey balls this year. My league has used it for 4 or 5 years and it's been great. We use a weird scoring system and it lets us customize everything. Then this year, they made it much more user-unfriendly. Everything is much more laborious and full of unnecessary clicks. The live scoring is jacked up, the polls are buried in some menu, it's harder to add and drop players, do player search, or to compare players. Now they have a message in the Live Scoring that says they are aware of a bunch of problems with the scores and to not email them right now as they are aware of it. Hello-you've had 7 fricking months to get your ###### together! Wow!! I just spoke with our Commish and he's looking at moving our league to My Fantasy League (I think) and to run a mirror league for 4 weeks. Fanball used to be sweet but now it seems like they're trying to piss of paying leagues or something. I'd have thought with all of the competition out there now for hosting fantasy leagues that they'd not be a herd of galloping retards. Oh well. :Mr-T:

Fanball is really messed up so far! I have used the site for many years and thought it was great, but they have some serious issues going on. If you want some entertainment, you should read the forums over there, lots and lots of pissed off people!

I am glad that my one league on Fanball didnt get lost. I have heard of some losing leagues entirely when the wrote the new program. I noticed the live scoring screw up last night also. Roethsligberger scored 145 pts last night according to it. I am suggesting to our league and commish that we move from Fanball for next year.

We've had leagues on fanball since Charch built it. This year after their rebuild it was awful Both draft rooms kept freezing up. It keeps saying you need a new web browser when you don't.

But here is my favorite after many years there. One league I run had problems galore. I emailed them telling them about all of that and asking for a refund seeing what would happen. This was Monday. Thursday afternoon I get an email back saying they are sorry, my money is refunded and the league is erased. Good bye. No warning and they wait until right before games start. The best part is nobody had all the rosters copied down anywhere so I'm still trying to figure that out. People may or may not like Charchian but fanball took a serious dump after he sold.

I just made my league at MFL for $44, I am getting a refund from Fanball. They have 1 foot in the grave in the fantasy world, and loving MFL site so far, some cool stuff you can do.

Fanball has ZERO customer service also and In 1 day I have gotten 5 seperate emails from them helping me mirror my league

I bailed yesterday. The only part of customer service that went well was them cancelling my league and refunding my money. Damn shame, it used to be a great site.

We also bailed on Fanball yesterday and set up our league on Yahoo. We used Fanball for several years and it's gone steadily downhill - this year's live draft was a joke. I've never seen a more poorly designed or executed site.

Fanball's site sucks hairy monkeycock.

Good luck trying to get a response from them. I will be pulling both of my leagues off of it next year for sure, maybe even next week if they don't get live scoring fixed.

We use it too. Looks like this will be the last year. Sucks cuz it's actually been pretty good for what we like. Just too many issues with it now. Been with them since 03. Oh well.... And ya, good luck getting ANY help from them. I don't think they care too much.

Yes Fanball SUCKS!!!!!!!!! We just switched our league to myfantasyleague. I glad we already had it ready and was mirroring fanball with it just in case. After this weekend were out.