Sign in to follow this  
Acerun

Comcast RedZone

Does anyone have their comcast redzone channel working?

Mine is still saying one moment please.

Yep mine works, channel 266 here

I had no idea this channel even existed until I just searched for it. I have a happy feeling in my pants.

I had no idea this channel even existed until I just searched for it. I have a happy feeling in my pants.

Is it free on Comcast? I know it is $5.99 a month on Dish. I was hoping for a free preview weekend, but no go!

Focking Comcast!

Apparently, my signal is not strong enough to get the channel.

They have to send a technician to try to strengthen the signal this week.

Not only can I not get a signal for direct tv in this bullsh|t condo they splice the cable so much in here I dont get strong enough signals for all their channels...

Is it free on Comcast? I know it is $5.99 a month on Dish. I was hoping for a free preview weekend, but no go!

It's probably part of the NFL Network package of channels, which is around 5 bucks a month on Digital cable.

It's probably part of the NFL Network package of channels, which is around 5 bucks a month on Digital cable.

Yeah I bought the Comcast Sports Package which includes NFL Network, NBA, NHL, College channels, soccer channels, etc and it costs $5 a month. They just added this new NFL RedZone channel to the package. It's only on from 1-8 on Sundays and is off air the rest of the time.

Yeah I bought the Comcast Sports Package which includes NFL Network, NBA, NHL, College channels, soccer channels, etc and it costs $5 a month. They just added this new NFL RedZone channel to the package. It's only on from 1-8 on Sundays and is off air the rest of the time.

That is a good deal for those with Comcast. With Dish, it looks like I have to buy it as a separate channel for $5.99 a month even though I have the package with NFL Network. That is a bummer, but still tempting to fork over the money. Is it all it was hyped up to be?

Just paid my 5.99 on Dish for it. WOW. This is all I do anyway, flip around and see who's in the red zone! All in HD, no commercials, freaking awesome!

Just paid my 5.99 on Dish for it. WOW. This is all I do anyway, flip around and see who's in the red zone! All in HD, no commercials, freaking awesome!

I agree. It's great. But now what do I do with the remote?

I think I'm getting withdrawals from not actually physically changing the channels myself.

My thumb feels uncomfortable not doing anything.

Do you know if it is $5.99 for the NFL months or do you have to pay for it in the offseason as well?

It's also available on Verizon FiOS, $49.99 for the whole year is the price. Looks like the Comcast deal is better. I did not purchase it because the little woman would flip out.

Do you know if it is $5.99 for the NFL months or do you have to pay for it in the offseason as well?

I don't know. I just assume it's only for the NFL months. But if not, we'll cancel it anyway.

You can cancel when football is over...

BUT, this the best thing for Fantasy footballers..... action, a :angry: :nono: ction, action!!!! LOVE IT.......

I'm loving it so far as well. $5.99 a month is worth it.

The only problem I have with it so far though is that I was expecting to see SOME kind of action with either Frank Gore or Fitzgerald. Maybe mine is broken???

I went to my box outside and reconfigured my cable splices and got the channel.... :headbanger:

I love that Mike Singletary has a cross and a stopwatch hanging on his neck!

so you have to buy that package...it's just not available if you have the NFL Network?

and if not, so 5 bucks huh?

let me know as I gotta have this.

Wow, this channel is fantastic. I saw a commercial for it a few days ago but then completely forgot - thanks for the post.

Only problem is that I don't appear to get it in HD... or at least I can't find it.

It's also available on Verizon FiOS, $49.99 for the whole year is the price. Looks like the Comcast deal is better. I did not purchase it because the little woman would flip out.

Yeah, the Comcast deal does sound better. $50 does seem a bit steep, but really, it's only $3 per week for the regular season, I can live with that. It's good for days like today where the 2 early games on in my area were Dallas - TB and KC - Bal, neither of which I give 2 craps about.

Wow, this channel is fantastic. I saw a commercial for it a few days ago but then completely forgot - thanks for the post.

Only problem is that I don't appear to get it in HD... or at least I can't find it.

Ah, found it, but also not in HD...maybe with 5 buck upgrade?

I have comcast but don't get the channel. apparently it's only in the larger markets this week. they couldn't give me a time frame on when i would get it. another reason i freaking hate comcast. if DTV will carry my local channels in HD i am gonna switch.