Sign in to follow this  
mattcoz

PT!

who doubted Pierre would get any touches :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I have to admit I was in 'just have to laugh at situation' mode early on, but maybe 9 carries for 76yds and 34 yd td will open Payton's eyes a bit.

Can I drop Mike Bell now ?

:thumbsup:

the 2nd TD gives me a little hope :headbanger:

im up by 40 with my Kicker left and he has Warner, Hightower and Wayne. ill still lose by 15 :lol:

I didn't play him.......but as a PT owner and Saints homer I couldn't be happier. 9 yards a carry and 2 TDs!!! Saints D was bigtime today......great matchup with the J-E-T-S next week. PT will get the start for me finally.

I didn't play him.......but as a PT owner and Saints homer I couldn't be happier. 9 yards a carry and 2 TDs!!! Saints D was bigtime today......great matchup with the J-E-T-S next week. PT will get the start for me finally.

I started him, but have not been able to figure out why he didn't get a touch in the first half???

I drafted him knowing he was hurt and had him stashed on my bench waiting for his return. Then Bell gets hurt opening the gate completely for him to comeback without sharing carries.

Of course I had to lose Gore but I guess that's how FF goes.

Went with my gut and benched Frank Gore for PT,and the rest of my league is like get the fock outta here. :pointstosky: <_<

I started him, but have not been able to figure out why he didn't get a touch in the first half???

reports are that he was dehydrated and required an IV early on. could explain why he loss carries at the beginning

Apparently he had the flu last week and it lingered all week...just enough to let Mike Bell get injured so he could come back strong without sharing carries.

Of course...I had already traded Bradshaw for Bell to make sure I had a real RB2!!!!!!!!

At least I got the Denver D for Tampa...

Pierre, let me officially welcome you back to my team - I hope yesterday was a glimpse into the future and he is going to live up to his 3rd round pick!!!

I'm anxious to see how he practices Tuesday, whether there's any swelling in the knee.

me too, i was actually offered sjax for him in a 5 yards per point league and may not take it assuming he doesn't have any setback during practice this week