Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

How about that 49ers D/ST?

So far ESPN hasn't given them credit for the TD on the muffed punt. Hoping they fix this since I need every point I can get this week!

Too bad that they dont play against the ram's backup QB every week.

You butt hurt because you benched them or left them on the waiver wire for too long?

Boller > Bulger

11 Sacks, 5 Ints, 4 TDs, 1 Blocked Kick, 2 Fumble Recovery on the season.

EDIT: Added another Fumble Recovery for a TD. :lol:

EDIT#2: Added a sack.

EDIT#3: Added another sack.

:lol:

Pretty easy waiver pickup this week, glad it's paying off. I'm also glad that my opponent had the goose-egg TEN DST :)

I started them over the Ravens this week (do the Ravens count as a stud?). No, they're not going to play the Rams every week (too bad they don't play them a second time until week 17), but they've looked pretty good in all their games so far.

ANOTHER San Fran TD!

Geez. The only reason I didn't pick them up this week was because Boller IS better than Bulger. (I did grab the Bengals in one league, and am playing the Broncs against Dallas, so I'm still winning, but man...)

they have gotten me 44 points so far :) that will probably go down but thats good for me :)

heck i played Eagles defense in week 1 and they put up 46 i think on me in week one :lol:

Got 51, thank you very much. I picked them up as a backup def (we must carry 2 on our rosters) with this week in mind. I've been at my wits end with the Steelers. Drafted them a round higher to get them and have done nothing.

I've been playing the WW defense wheel since Week One and its worked well, especially this week with the Niners. What I want to know is have I finally found my long term defense? What place will the Niners D/ST finish in this year?

I've been playing the WW defense wheel since Week One and its worked well, especially this week with the Niners. What I want to know is have I finally found my long term defense? What place will the Niners D/ST finish in this year?

I'm a homer so I'm biased, but I look at the playoff weeks. The 49ers pulled PHI, STL, DET as their last three games. 2/3 are just fantastic matchups for this defense.

Picked them up off the waiver wire this week (dropped Tennessee). Knew they would have a great game -- after last week's heartbreaking loss, Singletary was going to let them have it all week. Add to that just about the worst team in the league; add to that Kyle Boller (as Ravens homer, I know Kyle Boller). I wasn't expecting 34 points, but damn did they make me look good. Also picked up and played off the waiver wire Marcedes Lewis (because both Gonzalez and Celek have byes) and Nate Washington (because I really am desperate at WR). Combined 59 points off the waiver wire this week. :thumbsdown: