Sign in to follow this  
mzf5c5

Fisher - Wears who's jersey to feel like a winner?

Did anyone else see this? For a charity event, when Fisher went up to talk, he takes off his button up shirt and has a Manning jersey on underneath. His comment, I just wanted to feel like a winner!

Honestly, I love this. He can still have a sense of humor and I hope Tennessee fans are mad, but wow! That is a nice statement for him to make about Manning.

Great job. If the event was to celebrate lucky cheaters, he would have worn a Brady jersey....

:mad: :overhead: :headbanger: :wave: :thumbsup:

The possessive form of who is 'whose'; 'who's' is a contraction for 'who is'. There should be something of value in this thread.

It might have also been a dig at the pats and brady. After that beat down it he wanted to let belichick and brady know that manning was still the best QB in the league. :shocking:

It might have also been a dig at the pats and brady. After that beat down it he wanted to let belichick and brady know that manning was still the best QB in the league. :rolleyes:

2 :thumbsup: :headbanger:

The possessive form of who is 'whose'; 'who's' is a contraction for 'who is'. There should be something of value in this thread.

lmao, sorry forum police. Take me away! Sore about it huh? I love it. Pats fan sore about it. Thanks for piping in!

Oh, please check the above for any errors.

lmao, sorry forum police. Take me away! Sore about it huh? I love it. Pats fan sore about it. Thanks for piping in!

I'm not sore about anything, just trying to keep your thread from a perfect 0.0 on the usefulness scale. :)

No surprise you start ranting about the Pats though. It's a tip that your inferiority complex is showing.

I'm not sore about anything, just trying to keep your thread from a perfect 0.0 on the usefulness scale. :music_guitarred:

No surprise you start ranting about the Pats though. It's a tip that your inferiority complex is showing.

I bet if he wore a Brady jersey, you would be all over this thread. Saying how great it was. Personally, I just thought it was nice of Fisher and shows that he is still in good spirits. Nothing wrong with reporting what a coach does that draws some attention.

But thanks for the bumps. :)

Thank you! Very informative and a welcome relief from the Manning ball washing.

Consider capitalizing LMAO.

Perhaps a comma would improve the readability of "Sore about it, huh?"

"Pat's fan"... yes, that is possessive.

Overall, I like the short sentence structures. Much more readable than your usual drivel.

It might have also been a dig at the pats and brady. After that beat down it he wanted to let belichick and brady know that manning was still the best QB in the league. :thumbsup:

So, this "classy" move was really pathetic and mean spirited? How do you want your eggs?

So, this "classy" move was really pathetic and mean spirited? How do you want your eggs?

Fisher's bunghole is still sore from that 59-0 beating. :thumbsup:

Consider capitalizing LMAO.

Perhaps a comma would improve the readability of "Sore about it, huh?"

Overall, I like the short sentence structures. Much more readable than your usual drivel.

personally the biggest idiots on forums are the ones that are grammar and spelling wanna bes that come on here trying to correct people for every little mistake they make personally i have no time for stupid people like this as most likely the flunked english somewhere and are trying to make up for it on forums and trying to make themselves appear smarter than they really are

have a good night and enjoy mister forum police

:huh:

Actually, it's not possessive in this case. "Pats" is short for "Patriots", so he is just referring to a Patriots fan, much like one would refer to a Colts fan, Steelers fan, etc...The term "Pat's fan" would refer to a fan possessed either by a Patriot, or by some guy (or girl) named Pat.

I love it when other posters feel compelled to correct someone's grammer to the point where they actually take the time to reply, yet they don't bother to actually contribute to the topic at hand. Which is worse, a spelling or gramatical error, or someone spamming a thread with off topic uselessness?

To get back to the topic at hand, I liked what Fisher did. I know he's taking some heat for it, but my intrepratation of this was that he was actually taking a shot at himself with his winner comment, not his players or the Titans per say. Plus, he was at a charity event. People need to lighten up if they're all hacked off about this...

So Fisher wore an Eli Manning shirt. What's the big deal here? :dunno:

Well, unless Eli plays for the Colts and wears number 18, it wasn't his. ;) But good.

Yeah, Fisher OK in my book...plus this little stunt took some of the spotlight off the players for a few days...which a good coach should do in a situation like TENN is currently going through.

I love it when other posters feel compelled to correct someone's grammer to the point where they actually take the time to reply, yet they don't bother to actually contribute to the topic at hand. Which is worse, a spelling or gramatical error, or someone spamming a thread with off topic uselessness?

True, because this topic had SOOO much potential, if only I hadn't muddied the waters with off-topic nonsense. :doublethumbsup:

Then again, who gives a rat fock what you think is worse? It's a tip that I don't. mzf5uck5 is a trolling, antagonistic dooshbag who's earned every bit of assholishness any poster here cares to unleash upon him, and/or his lame-ass topic, and I will continue to do that when and where I feel like it. Thanks for your heartfelt input though. :overhead:

Also it's grammar. HTH!

True, because this topic had SOOO much potential, if only I hadn't muddied the waters with off-topic nonsense. :thumbsup:

Then again, who gives a rat fock what you think is worse? It's a tip that I don't. mzf5uck5 is a trolling, antagonistic dooshbag who's earned every bit of assholishness any poster here cares to unleash upon him, and/or his lame-ass topic, and I will continue to do that when and where I feel like it. Thanks for your heartfelt input though. :thumbsup:

Also it's grammar. HTH!

ah parrot i never knew you cared so much it means so much to me but to actually call me a troll when almost every ne fan here is just as much a troll as i doesnt make much sense pot meet mister kettle