Sign in to follow this  
paucm0

Anyone else high on McNabb this week?

Everyone is citing Washington's 5th ranked pass D, but who have they played?

Eli, Bulger, Stafford, Johnson, Delhomme, and Cassel. So Giants, Detroit, TB, Carolina, KC.

Anyone else not buying the 5th ranked pass D rank for the Skins? I don't know them that well...do they have an outstanding secondary? Any homers out there?

I'm starting McNabb with confidence - he's also my only option!

I'm hoping he bounces back after last week and puts on a show on MNF!

My only option also, which in reality makes in easier. I don't think he'll have a monster game but feel 250 and 2 can happen. Of note, he's always run well vs. the skins also so maybe some cheap points there. Always like primetime games.

McNabb has a good history of bouncing back huge after terrible losses - especially when Philly homers start calling for his job.

McNabb has a good history of bouncing back huge after terrible losses - especially when Philly homers start calling for his job.

I completely agree. I think he'll have a great week. 30 to 10 Eagles

The only Philly homers who are calling for his job are the idiots who've been calling for his job for the last five years. TAke away last week and McNabb has been playing lights-out, and that stretches back to the winning streak that got them into the layoffs and into the Championship game last year.

The Eagles get two starting offensive lineman back this week. Peyton Manning couldn't haved done much with the pressure Mcnabb had on him last week. He did make a few of his patented at-the-feet throws, but those seem to come out whenever he starts getting frustrated.

I'm guessing at least 250 yards, 2 passing TDs and maybe a rushing one as well.

I agree that McNabb should bounce back. I do not buy that Skins passing defense with the softies they have played. Monday Night big bounce back: 300 yards and 2 tds

Same dilemma here. McNabb or Romo....if McRib does anything against the Raiders, I start him with confidence since Romo has been shakey, but now I am scared he is gonna screw me again!!! :bandana:

I've also seen a lot of the top sites recommending to sit McNabb and I dont get it. If I owned him, I would start him unless I had one of the top options of course. I could see a very solid to very good game, either way he wont let you down this week.

Fantasy "experts" too often base their predictions on the player's performance the previous week--so Miles Austin is a start and McNabb is a sit. I would never bench McNabb vs WASH unless very severe weather was expected.

The only Philly homers who are calling for his job are the idiots who've been calling for his job for the last five years.

Yeah, I actually haven't heard a lot in the media calling for his job this week. Perhaps I wrongly assumed losing to the Raiders opened some old wounds. Maybe the Phillies success has got the City of Brotherly Love all warm and cuddly for the moment.

Fantasy "experts" too often base their predictions on the player's performance the previous week--so Miles Austin is a start and McNabb is a sit. I would never bench McNabb vs WASH unless very severe weather was expected.

They're basing it on last week, plus Washington's defense to this point, plus how well Washington has played McNabb and the Eagles for the last 2 years.

I'm starting him over Cutler this week although most sites have Cutler as the better play. I'm basing that on getting OL back (Peters), bouncing back from a bad loss, Washington's pending implosion, the Redskins playing the worst competition in the NFL barring the NYG who they faced in the 1st week when everyone was healthy and cofidence was high, Sherm Lewis calling the shots for Washington's offense, Portis barely able to walk, and the fact that it's MNF. Philly could let down, I guess, but I feel there's a better chance of a big Philly bounce back this week. And they pass the ball 70% of the time.

Also starting Philly's D.

McNabb's last 4 games against WAS. For what it is worth I am starting McNabb (Flacco on bye). Not sure if it is worth trading for a better option this week.

QB D. McNabb Dec 21 08 PHI(a) L 3-10 26 46 56.5% 230 0 0 2 8 4.00 0 - - - - 12.3

QB D. McNabb Oct 5 08 PHI(h) L 17-23 17 29 58.6% 196 0 0 - - - - - - - - 9.8

QB D. McNabb Nov 11 07 PHI(a) W 33-25 20 28 71.4% 251 4 0 7 37 5.29 0 - - - - 32.3

QB D. McNabb Sep 17 07 PHI(h) L 12-20 28 46 60.9% 240 0 0 2 15 7.50 0 - - - - 13.5

Would anyone consider Eli a better option this week? I know he had a letdown game last week, but I think at home the Giants will definitely bounce back (plus they played a better team last week in the Saints vs the clusterfock in Oakland as the Eagles did).

Would anyone consider Eli a better option this week? I know he had a letdown game last week, but I think at home the Giants will definitely bounce back (plus they played a better team last week in the Saints vs the clusterfock in Oakland as the Eagles did).

Eli's probably a safer option. At home, on SNF, coming off an embarrassing loss, and up against an Arizona D that's currently ranked first against the run and 2nd to last against the pass in the NFL.

Everyone is citing Washington's 5th ranked pass D, but who have they played?

Eli, Bulger, Stafford, Johnson, Delhomme, and Cassel. So Giants, Detroit, TB, Carolina, KC.

Anyone else not buying the 5th ranked pass D rank for the Skins? I don't know them that well...do they have an outstanding secondary? Any homers out there?

McNabb busted against the raiders and he is therefore unreliable. If he cant deliver against the raiders then why would he deliver against the skins?

I'm torn here too!

Currently I have McNabb as my starter with Flacco on bye.

I'm thinking of trading him for Cassel. Thoughts?

McNabb busted against the raiders and he is therefore unreliable. If he cant deliver against the raiders then why would he deliver against the skins?

The OL struggled I read, and OT, Peters didn't play. I think he is back this week.

regardless you suck at oakland I lose all faith in you. I wont be burned again

Yeah, because Oakland has shiot for pass D. You RUN on Oakland, not pass.

McNabb and no worries. 300 3 passing td's with a rushing td for good measure. :doublethumbsup:

Because in the NFL, sometimes you have a bad game against a bad team (especially when 40% of your line is out) and it doesn't mean it erases the great games he's had up to that point.

Brady sucked all year too. How did he do last week?

regardless you suck at oakland I lose all faith in you. I wont be burned again

:thumbsup: Because Donovan really gives a rat's ass about what you think.

You've come to that conclusion based on one game. That's ridiculous.

You've come to that conclusion based on one game. That's ridiculous.

I wont judge but the facts speak for themself here. the raiders embarass the eagles.

I wont judge but the facts speak for themself here. the raiders embarass the eagles.

Do you have a point?

We're talking about McNabb as a FF quarterback here. Are you also writing him off for the rest of the season based on that game?

Do you have a point?

We're talking about McNabb as a FF quarterback here. Are you also writing him off for the rest of the season based on that game?

mcnabb has never been a stud qb fantasy wise. he always get hurt or have bad year. the oakland game prove he cant play at a high fantasy level

mcnabb has never been a stud qb fantasy wise. he always get hurt or have bad year. the oakland game prove he cant play at a high fantasy level

....and you've proven you can't type at a junior high level. :headbanger:

McNabb's never had so many weapons on the field as now. And even with the turd he laid on Sunday he's still a top 10 QB on a ppg basis.

....and you've proven you can't type at a junior high level. <_<

McNabb's never had so many weapons on the field as now. And even with the turd he laid on Sunday he's still a top 10 QB on a ppg basis.

he missed how many games this season? And that donut against the raiders. come on, he has hurt teams more than he help

he missed how many games this season? And that donut against the raiders. come on, he has hurt teams more than he help

What does it matter that he missed games this season? I believe he's back and starting now. Do you want to talk about McNabb's past or present here?

What does it matter that he missed games this season? I believe he's back and starting now. Do you want to talk about McNabb's past or present here?

i talk the future. The skins are gonna win monday night. you heard it here first

i talk the future. The skins are gonna win monday night. you heard it here first

You're all over this board trying really hard to make a name for yourself. Settle down.

The Skins are imploding! McNabb, Westbrook and the rest of the Eagles are lining up to kick Daniel Snyder in the ribs while he's down.

I'm starting Mcnabb over Palmer despite the shot caller's bench recomendation.

I play against McNabb this week, so any McNabb owners should start him with confidence.

I have played against guys this year who have absolutely blown up against me. Philly D week 1, Forte's only big game against Detroit, Santonio Holmes's only big game in week 1, Schaub last week against Cincy, Manning against the Titans, etc etc. It's just been one of those years, and I don't expect it to change anytime soon, so start McNabb with confidence.

Normally, I would say star R. Brown as well this week, but I both own him and play against him, so who the fock knows on that one. Oh, and oh yeah, start C. Benson - play against him too

I'm hopeing mcnabb bounces back this week, i'm going back and forth between starting him or favre !?!

Holy crap. Are you nine years old?

Itsatip that Pimp_Romo_Empire_Reign_Bodyguard_WorkoutBuddy_Broncos2009_etc_etc has more than one alter-ego. :blink:

itsatip that IP ban. Christ, when a guy keeps getting banned and simply creating new membernames, he's kinda making a jackass out of the admins.