Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Who's better rest of year? B.Celek or V.Davis?

Just curious who you think will be better the rest of the way and who you would rather have?

As long as McSuck is the QB of the Iggles Davis all the way.

Celek was only good when Kolb was the QB.

As long as McSuck is the QB of the Iggles Davis all the way.

Celek was only good when Kolb was the QB.

Celek was doing it big with Kolb. Not sure why Mcnabb is locked on Maclin so much?

Celek was doing it big with Kolb. Not sure why Mcnabb is locked on Maclin so much?

McNafro no throw to no white dude

PISS ON CELEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I had a 3 point lead going into Monday night game this past week. My opponent had his kicker Ackers and i had Celek and Portis going. i would have bet everything i owned that i would have won that game :nono: Celek has 3 catches for 8 yards which = 0 points and Portis had 43 yards for 4 points and i lost :mad:

SO PISS ON CELEK :thumbsdown:

McNafro no throw to no white dude

Joking or not, this is actually pretty close to the truth. I'm sure McRibb and Celek aren't going to be popping tops after the games.

My opponent has Big Ben on bye and is rolling with McNabb @ the Giants. Hopefully he'll continue his asinine play and Reid will continue to suck mule with the playcalling.

PISS ON CELEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I had a 3 point lead going into Monday night game this past week. My opponent had his kicker Ackers and i had Celek and Portis going. i would have bet everything i owned that i would have won that game :shocking: Celek has 3 catches for 8 yards which = 0 points and Portis had 43 yards for 4 points and i lost :mad:

SO PISS ON CELEK :headbanger:

Don't blame Celek. The Redskins are actually pretty good against the Tight End. Couple that with the horrible aim of Mcnabb and you've got no points.

Davis is the guy as long as Smith is the QB.

I dont really by this whole McNabb wont throw to Celek thing. He had a TD in the first game, then 4 for 58 against tampa and 4 for 75 against oakland and had a bad game against Washington. All players have bad games.

I dont really by this whole McNabb wont throw to Celek thing. He had a TD in the first game, then 4 for 58 against tampa and 4 for 75 against oakland and had a bad game against Washington. All players have bad games.

See, you're making the mistake of being reasonable and non-racist. That won't get you far on this bored.

As you spend more time here, you'll find that the place is lousy with guys who are so scared of black people (though gutless to ever even look one in the eye in real life) that they get their rocks off by being big, tough, internet klansmen.

But back to the original point. I'm an Eagles fan of 40+ years, but would say Davis is the way to go. Celek's a nice player, and will have some good games. McNabb has been around long wenough to know that you take what the defense gives you until they decide to try and take it away. His favorite receiver changes on a weekly basis.

Smith, on the other hand, is a young QB on a team without a real offensive identity. Tight Ends are a big safety net to guys like that. Crabtree may cut into Davis' production a little, but not significantly. He's finally reaching the level predicted for him coming out of college. He's a stud, who was apparently embarassed by the backlash from Singletary's public tirade against him last season.

See, you're making the mistake of being reasonable and non-racist. That won't get you far on this bored.

As you spend more time here, you'll find that the place is lousy with guys who are so scared of black people (though gutless to ever even look one in the eye in real life) that they get their rocks off by being big, tough, internet klansmen.

I must say, I have never seen the race card played on a FF board...that was funny sh!t.

He's a stud, who was apparently embarassed by the backlash from Singletary's public tirade against him last season.

Yep. Celek is one of whoeverthefock McNabb decides to pass to that week; Eagles WRs are on my "no-draft" list because of this. Davis is a stud and it hasn't mattered who is at QB. No brainer IMO.

PISS ON CELEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I had a 3 point lead going into Monday night game this past week. My opponent had his kicker Ackers and i had Celek and Portis going. i would have bet everything i owned that i would have won that game :ninja: Celek has 3 catches for 8 yards which = 0 points and Portis had 43 yards for 4 points and i lost :mad:

SO PISS ON CELEK :cheers:

+1 on that. I hate to sound awful, but I miss my white on white connection in terms of fantasy value.

Celek is focking worthless and McNasty is all over the god damn place. I've told countless people Kolb as a starter would be gold. "But McNabb is a leader"....yeah right.

Edit - BTW, did someone just say this board is full of white racists who couldn't face up to a black person on the board? That's focking hilarious. Complex have we?

FFTodayForums has always been 100 percent white - you nailed it on that! (/Sarcasm)

:overhead:

And yes those glasses have Malt Liquor in them. Nothing but the best for you brutha.

reported

For those with short memories......

Last year's playoffs

Celek (in three games) 19 catches, 151 yards, 3 TDs

That's with McNabb at quarterback.

Since many of you only look at stats, I'll explain actual football to you.......the Eagles line is decimated right now. That means tight ends are asked to help with blocking more and are less involved in the passing game. That's why his numbers are down the last two weeks, not the quarterback.

And for those who are looking for an actual answer and not just another excuse to show their racism, Vernon Davis is a much better tight end and a much better fantasy option.