Sign in to follow this  
indybearsfan

Bears 34 Cardinals 3

I'm looking forward to a good game this sunday. My undefeated (in the 1 EST time slot) Bears vs a hungry and humiliated Cardinals team. I like the way the cardinals defense has been playing, but the secondary does have some holes. I look for the cards to mix it up a lot on the presures to keep Cutler off track and befuddled. Getting off to a good start will be critical for the bears as the cards are a team that can poor it on if they get it going. The Bears have mismatches all over the field, which would be good if they were in the bears favor. Still, the cards have a history of not traveling well, though the time difference shouldn't be as bad its still a 10AM game for them.

Though the game will be closer than the scoreboard, I look for the Bears to ruin the Cards home coming to the tune of 34 - 3 (its a squeeker)

Over/under on Cutler INT's this week? I'm saying 3.

The Bears are not a good team. 8-8 probably. They don't get to play Cleveland every week.

I think the Cards come out pissed and light up the Bears. Remember the Bengals game? Yeah, that bad.

Cards 45-17.

I'm looking forward to a good game this sunday. My undefeated (in the 1 EST time slot) Bears vs a hungry and humiliated Cardinals team. I like the way the cardinals defense has been playing, but the secondary does have some holes. I look for the cards to mix it up a lot on the presures to keep Cutler off track and befuddled. Getting off to a good start will be critical for the bears as the cards are a team that can poor it on if they get it going. The Bears have mismatches all over the field, which would be good if they were in the bears favor. Still, the cards have a history of not traveling well, though the time difference shouldn't be as bad its still a 10AM game for them.

Though the game will be closer than the scoreboard, I look for the Bears to ruin the Cards home coming to the tune of 34 - 3 (its a squeeker)

Their travelling issue has been with teams on the East Coast. Chicago to Phoenix, not a big time difference.

I think Warner shreds that defense, and Cutler is going to try and match him, he'll force the ball, make mistakes, and this becomes a one sided affair.

I am a Bears fan, but it is really hard for me to predict anything for this up and down team. Their defense seems to be only able to stop one facit of a teams aresenal. If they shut down Warner, I worry that Beanie and company will torch them for 150 yards and a coupla TDs. The Bears offense is pretty inconsistent.

If the Bears pull one out, I definitely do not see them holding the Cardinals to 3 points. Aren't the Cards kicking butt on the road this year?

Good luck Bears. By the way, great weather here in Chicago. Should be 62-67 degrees at the lake and sunny, I believe.

dont quit your day job. :pointstosky:

Well, the Bears scored more points than I thought they would.

Don't you get tired of looking stupid with these predictions?

people should make a note of their prediction record at the bottom when they make posts like these so that people who aren't familiar with the poster know not to take them seriously.

Update: Kurt Warner just threw another TD pass against the Bears.