Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

Ricky williams worship thread.......

enjoy his production while you can.... i play against him this week to someone who traded for Ricky Williams last week for Philly defense. It's always against me that players blow up... Chris Johnson last week, Kurt Warner before that....

enjoy his production while you can.... i play against him this week to someone who traded for Ricky Williams last week for Philly defense. It's always against me that players blow up... Chris Johnson last week, Kurt Warner before that....

Wait, what??

buddy just made a great point :unsure:

Ricky is going to go out tonight and celbrate and smoke a big fatty and fail drug test :pointstosky:

Wait, what??

Seriously dude. Chris Johnson, Warner, and Ricky now with Ronnie out? And you want to curse god with your luck?

BEYOTCH please. CJ - of course. Warner - you knew it would happen mid season. And Ricky - told you so.

Your horoscope is full of fail.

yeah for me for trading him away just before Ronnie got hurt.

It's just not my year.

Really? I drafted ricky and he has stayed in my flex spot all year and even before tonights blowup he was averaging like 12 points. You should be able to pick up a decent D off the ww as most are pretty close in fantasy points anyway unless you play in some odd D heavy scoring league. Does this guy eat lead chips in his spare time?

fock ricky, fock ronnie brown and fock all you in this thread even harder. figures that this is the week i play the guy who's been sitting on ricky all year. 34 focking pts later. dude is 2-8 on the season and his roster is gonna freaking blow up against me this week, I know it.

fock ricky, fock ronnie brown and fock all you in this thread even harder. figures that this is the week i play the guy who's been sitting on ricky all year. 34 focking pts later. dude is 2-8 on the season and his roster is gonna freaking blow up against me this week, I know it.

I've just gotta LMFAO at how articulate you are, my friend!

BLOW BABY FOCKING BLOW!!!!!!!

I also lost Ronnie Brown and had to play against the Ricky Williams owner this week. FOCK FOCK. Nothing like going into the weekend already down 30 points.

sell high, no pun intended.

I think he has another good game against the bills next week, but anything after that would surprise me.

Trade him if you can

just my 2 cents

I think he has another good game against the bills next week, but anything after that would surprise me.

Trade him if you can

just my 2 cents

:thumbsdown:

Trade him if you can

just my 2 cents

really dumb.. Ricky Williams just showed what happens when he gets the bulk of the carries, he is on a team that is tied for the most rushing TD's in the league with 16, and averaging the 4th most rushing yards per game (156.0), meaning he will continue to score and get close to 100yds every week.... not to mention he has a cake schedule against the run the rest of the season....

BUF (Week 12)

NE

JAC (Week 14)

and a nice playoff schedule.....

TEN (Week 15)

HOU (Week 16)

i don't see a single reason to give this guy up

really dumb.. Ricky Williams just showed what happens when he gets the bulk of the carries, he is on a team that is tied for the most rushing TD's in the league with 16, and averaging the 4th most rushing yards per game (156.0), meaning he will continue to score and get close to 100yds every week.... not to mention he has a cake schedule against the run the rest of the season....

BUF (Week 12)

NE

JAC (Week 14)

and a nice playoff schedule.....

TEN (Week 15)

HOU (Week 16)

i don't see a single reason to give this guy up

:thumbsup:

yeah for me for trading him away just before Ronnie got hurt.

It's just not my year.

I offered DeSean/Ricky for Fitz/Caddy to a guy withbefore last week and the guy offered me AJ instead...I said I would wait until AJ had passed his bye...now I have a stud as RB#2 to compliment MJD and this week is off to a very good start.

Trade him if you can

just my 2 cents

Not saying I agree with trading him but the Panthers are horrible tacklers. He should have been stopped short of the goal line on at least 2 of those TDs. Now maybe he would have gotten in on the next play but Carolina is terrible against the run.

for this ricky doubters.....here is some info to think about.......ricky and the fins have the 10th easiest remaining schedule for running backs.

Run Ricky Run......... :bandana:

I am riding this horse all season until his legs fall off..

for this ricky doubters.....here is some info to think about.......ricky and the fins have the 10th easiest remaining schedule for running backs.

Run Ricky Run......... :bandana:

I am riding this horse all season until his legs fall off..

..and they may. He's 32 years old. I suggest a hand-cuff named Lex.

Had to start Ricky this week with R. Rice....Ced Ben was just to risky for this week......

Thank You Ricky for taking me to 10-1. :overhead:

Going up against him this week sucked...fighting for my playoff life. I have always been a Ricky fan; just wish he would've taken it easier on me!!