Sign in to follow this  
jrbdmb

Brett Favre Sploogefest - Week 12 Edition

After the Vikings game is over, some broad on ESPN says "You know, I don't think we talk about the Vikings enough." :wall:

She then proceeds to interview Percy Harvin and the first half of the interview is about the god named Favre.

I guess when the Vikes get hammered in the playoffs because they've forgotten how to run and Favre goes INT happy, he'll come up with another "injury" to blame his poor performance on. :doh:

After the Vikings game is over, some broad on ESPN says "You know, I don't think we talk about the Vikings enough." :wall:

She then proceeds to interview Percy Harvin and the first half of the interview is about the god named Favre.

I guess when the Vikes get hammered in the playoffs because they've forgotten how to run and Favre goes INT happy, he'll come up with another "injury" to blame his poor performance on. :doh:

FavreSPN Network......all favre all the time.

After the Vikings game is over, some broad on ESPN says "You know, I don't think we talk about the Vikings enough." :rolleyes:

I guess when the Vikes get hammered in the playoffs because they've forgotten how to run and Favre goes INT happy, he'll come up with another "injury" to blame his poor performance on. :lol:

The guy goes 24 TDs and 3 ints and people are still saying the same thing they were saying at the beginning of the season. Forgot how to run? 159 yards on the day seems pretty good to me!

Give some credit where credit is due rather than hating just because you drafted AP and he is only getting you 15 points per game! He is averaging 1.5 less than C. Johnson each week and not even 1 less than MJD and you guys still whine!

The guy goes 24 TDs and 3 ints and people are still saying the same thing they were saying at the beginning of the season. Forgot how to run? 159 yards on the day seems pretty good to me!

Give some credit where credit is due rather than hating just because you drafted AP and he is only getting you 15 points per game! He is averaging 1.5 less than C. Johnson each week and not even 1 less than MJD and you guys still whine!

They are a bunch of "live in their mom's basment pvssies"! They can't separate their fantasy team from NFL realities. They can't even figure out that their favorite player is having his best year with help from Favre.

FavreSPN Network......all favre all the time.

That's laughable coming from a Pats fan. In 2007 ESPN had NE Pats news on their ticker seperate from all the other NFL news. I'm not sure when it started but because of the "Perfect Season" talk, ESPN was all Pats all the time. Why isn't there a Indy or NO section on the ESPN ticker right now?

I guess when the Vikes get hammered in the playoffs because they've forgotten how to run and Favre goes INT happy, he'll come up with another "injury" to blame his poor performance on. :headbanger:

I believe there's some validity to this. They seem to be playing a dangerous game with their play calling right now. 1st and goal at the one yard line and they choose to pass. Favre gets sacked with a 13 yard loss. Oops. Didn't cost them in the Bear's game of course but there will be less room for mistake once the playoffs come around.

how long will Favre play? 42? 43? seriously. Why stop now?

That's laughable coming from a Pats fan. In 2007 ESPN had NE Pats news on their ticker seperate from all the other NFL news. I'm not sure when it started but because of the "Perfect Season" talk, ESPN was all Pats all the time. Why isn't there a Indy or NO section on the ESPN ticker right now?

the colts and saints are overrated? :blink:

how long will Favre play? 42? 43? seriously. Why stop now?

favre will play until a defensive player slams him into the ground and kills him. Favre is in this for the long haul. As long as his line and team talent hold up............he will continue stat padding with the vikes.

I believe there's some validity to this. They seem to be playing a dangerous game with their play calling right now. 1st and goal at the one yard line and they choose to pass. Favre gets sacked with a 13 yard loss. Oops. Didn't cost them in the Bear's game of course but there will be less room for mistake once the playoffs come around.

you didn't mention the play before the sack. 1st and goal at the 1 yard line, Peterson got stuffed. Defensive offside got them a redo but its not like Peterson didn't have a chance.

not a favre fan, but Capt. Greybush is money right now. the Vikes are arguably the best team in football. i give them the edge over NO and Colts for their defense.