Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

Dear Steeler Nation

After losing to the Chiefs, Raiders, and Browns in a Super bowl defending season... You now must give back 3 of your Lombardi trophy's as a result of such a piss poor 2009...

And just like I have said many times, it shows that Pitt was not really that good, and that both of those recent titles, were "gifts"... In that, either of those teams were really just ok, but all the cards just ended up falling their way... Both years... MB

ps. Take away Troy "crazy hair" on defense and minimize Big Ben and you can be beat by the WORST teams in the league... Must be the football gods payback for the "gift" you got over the Vikings... Been losing ever since...

Ah,

The Steelers fall and all of a sudden their rings were only won because of the path of "fate" and the "cards falling?!"

The sad thing is, idiots on this site will agree with you. But normal, rational fans won't. :doh:

After losing to the Chiefs, Raiders, and Browns in a Super bowl defending season... You now must give back 3 of your Lombardi trophy's as a result of such a piss poor 2009...

And just like I have said many times, it shows that Pitt was not really that good, and that both of those recent titles, were "gifts"... In that, either of those teams were really just ok, but all the cards just ended up falling their way... Both years... MB

ps. Take away Troy "crazy hair" on defense and minimize Big Ben and you can be beat by the WORST teams in the league... Must be the football gods payback for the "gift" you got over the Vikings... Been losing ever since...

"I'll try Worthless, Nonsensical, Dooshy Posters for $1,000 Alex. Who is Mad Brad?"

"I'll try Worthless, Nonsensical, Dooshy Posters for $1,000 Alex. Who is Mad Brad?"

:)

:)

Don't forget the XL *