Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Warner's 2nd passing TD a lateral?

I saw this may be the case.

Our league still shows me as the winner. CBS and ESPN still show Warner with 2 TD passes. But NFL.com has him with 1.

I'm unsure what we do here, but I'm all for what's right. I don't want a dirty title with Peaces rotten blood on my hands.

It's showing up on CBS as a 1 TD game now for Warner. :unsure:

Props to you for the good attitude towards it. :thumbsdown:

yeah, I appreciate the integrity here. I would go by the official NFL stats.

To get technical, Kutulu, loser of the game right?, would have to make a protest, but with holidays and tough loss he probaly is ignoring this league for a while. I don't know, truly tough call here. Commish needs to make a ruling pretty quick. :banana:

I would have expected MFL to correct it by now.

:doh:

Someone posted on fbg that MFL sends out updated stats on Thursdays and that is when scoring changes occur. :banana:

:doh:

I applaud your integrity sir. :rolleyes:

It will save you from getting beat upside the head by 9 Inches this week though

I knew it was a close play and saw some debate as to whether it was a forward pass, so obviously I was keeping an eye out for a potential kick in the balls. That preparedness softened the blow a little bit at least. :pointstosky:

I mean, I'm all for cheating any which way you can, but I prefer to cheat with scruples....jk.

In seriousness, my conscious wouldn't have allowed me to not say anything.

That said, MFL still has me as the winner. What stat site do they use? Is Edjr aware of this situation? Kutulu?

cbfalcon > kuntulu

henceforth, cbfalcon stays in the finals. :pointstosky:

I'll do whatever you guys want, but we use MFL, they still have it as 2 tds?

cbfalcon > kuntulu

henceforth, cbfalcon stays in the finals. :pointstosky:

I'll do whatever you guys want, but we use MFL, they still have it as 2 tds?

:D

I would love to be in the Finals, but ESPN has changed it. NFL.com has changed it. CBS hasn't from what I can tell, but Yostevo says they have. (I'm just looking at box scores, not FF games).

Really, with the exception of "cbfalcon > kuntulu", which is probably very true, I can't see much of an argument for leaving me in the Finals.

I suppose I understand the argument that since we use MFL we go by what MFL says, but I'd hate to be on the other end and get knocked out of a title game just because the website I'm on doesn't properly update their scores. That'd just piss me off. So I vote we put Kuntulu in the Finals, provided someone can get ahold of him and make sure he puts in a lineup.

I really think it will change today. If kutulu is at his in-laws, they don't have internet access. So I guess he would go with last week's lineup. :D

:pointstosky:

:D

I would love to be in the Finals, but ESPN has changed it. NFL.com has changed it. CBS hasn't from what I can tell, but Yostevo says they have. (I'm just looking at box scores, not FF games).

Really, with the exception of "cbfalcon > kuntulu", which is probably very true, I can't see much of an argument for leaving me in the Finals.

I suppose I understand the argument that since we use MFL we go by what MFL says, but I'd hate to be on the other end and get knocked out of a title game just because the website I'm on doesn't properly update their scores. That'd just piss me off. So I vote we put Kuntulu in the Finals, provided someone can get ahold of him and make sure he puts in a lineup.

You my friend are a stand up guy, you should run for office. :pointstosky:

I actually had to click a button that said "apply official stat changes" and it made the change.

You my friend are a stand up guy, you should run for office. :pointstosky:

I've done way too many drugs in the past with way too many witnesses. I'd never have a chance.

I've done way too many drugs in the past with way too many witnesses. I'd never have a chance.

:overhead:

That is changing with this generation.

:phelps:

:music_guitarred:

I had already set my line up for this weeks games...just in case. I am at my wife's releatives...there is internet access if I need it, but not easy as I have to ask wife's cousin to borrow his laptop...first time I've been on line since Wed. morning...needless to say I was happy to see edjr's email telling me I was in the Championship game.