Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

I tried coke for the first time

Did it again last night. It's pretty fcking good stuff. Ended with the sex again. Tired as fock today as we were up till 2 and my alarm goes off at 5:30 in the a.m.

it's tough having kids, that's for sure.

Fun sh`t isn't it :overhead:

it's tough having kids, that's for sure.

Fun sh`t isn't it :overhead:

Oh, yeah...more fun than I remember it being back 20 years ago...course I wasn't getting the sex-coke double header back then. :banana:

Could be some trouble going forward considering I got 10,000 dollars out of the blue this week. :unsure:

New years eve my friends were doin lines and i decided to try a line. First off, maybe i have weak nasal muscles, but it is a lot harder to sniff it than i thought. I had to sniff like 3 times just to do one line.

I only did one line and i didn't feel anything different. I did a line at 930 and by 1030 i had a good alcohol buzz going but i didn't feel any different. So now my thinking is, since i already tried it once, i might as well try it again and do it right.

How many lines do you need to actually feel something? Take into account that anytime i do a line, i'll be drinking.

Next up, ecstasy.

you are sooooooo cool!

Did it again last night. It's pretty fcking good stuff. Ended with the sex again. Tired as fock today as we were up till 2 and my alarm goes off at 5:30 in the a.m.

Just do some more and go to work energized.

Just heard a good friend of mine growing up hung himself. Life long addiction to coke and crack. Still pretty shocked that he killed himself though...didn't seem the type, but how many do? Had no wife and kids so there is that. :(

Just heard a good friend of mine growing up hung himself. Life long addiction to coke and crack. Still pretty shocked that he killed himself though...didn't seem the type, but how many do? Had no wife and kids so there is that. :(

was he fun to HANG around with?

was he fun to HANG around with?

Hadn't seem him in a few years but he was. Liked to party. Way back in high school one year we had a big snowstorm...real big, but they did not cancel school. He made sure we got the next day off though...by slashing all the school bus tires. :overhead:

R.I.P. Nick :headbanger:

Sorry about your friend Nick. :(

But don't unfairly blame coke. In fact, he'd probably have offed himself years ago had it not been for the awesome times coke brought him.

Sorry about your friend Nick. :(

But don't unfairly blame coke. In fact, he'd probably have offed himself years ago had it not been for the awesome times coke brought him.

True...I do not know for a fact that it was connected to his drug use, but he was, by far, the biggest cocaine addict I ever knew.

stick to your plan of 1-2 times a year and it can be a real fun drug..just be careful not to get into it more than that or you can find it tough to have a fun night out without some coke..

one more thing: NO MATTER WHAT DO NOT EVER SMOKE IT.. its a totally different high but I have known two guys that both started as occasional users, thank moved to smoking it here and there, before we knew it we lost them both into a deep crack habit (cheaper and basically the same high) fortunately we got them out and cleaned up just in time!!

seriously they were not bad guys and they just got carried away

nick the cat will be sorely missed :(

nick the cat will be sorely missed :(

More like Nick the Cow...he had a striking resemblance to Elsie the Borden Cow....really.

One time I was on some double dipped zodiac acid and tripped my balls off looking at his face with his eyebrows moving around like big fuzzy caterpillars.

you are sooooooo cool!

That's kinda my thought...lol

Just do some more and go to work energized.

til the buzz wears off and you crash, then you'll want more or you'll be at work wanting more the whole time. Possibly end up doing more and more often til it becomes a daily habit, running into major amounts of money and permanently screwing up your sinuses. I've know people that had stopped, but not soon enough, and had holes in their septum from cocaine usage.

unfortunately too many people self medicate on drugs and alcohol and end up doing this.

Hadn't seem him in a few years but he was. Liked to party. Way back in high school one year we had a big snowstorm...real big, but they did not cancel school. He made sure we got the next day off though...by slashing all the school bus tires. :overhead:

R.I.P. Nick :headbanger:

Sorry about the loss of your friend. Glad you've got some good memories of him.

I've got too many memories that I can't recall.

Amazing. I'm drawn to the discussion of coke as readily as I was drawn to the debil itself.

I heard some more details and it is pretty sad and I don't feel like typing it out, but in addition to the crack I guess he had recently starting hearing voices telling him to kill himself and others. :(

Tough break, man. But hang in there. Things will swing back your way before long. :cheers: