Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

Aaron Rodgers is now 0-1 in the playoffs

Great finish to the game. This rivals the romo botched fg at seattle. Rodgers is a regular season stud, but when it is playoff time he cant deliver

You are an absolute retard and know nothing about football.

Great finish to the game. This rivals the romo botched fg at seattle. Rodgers is a regular season stud, but when it is playoff time he cant deliver

Go fock yourself you trolling asspipe. Mike please ban this clown already. Cripes :lol:

Go fock yourself you trolling asspipe. Mike please ban this clown already. Cripes :lol:

Im telling you, I think all these aliases ARE Mike....I mean what other explaination is there!?!?!? (now watch, my ass is gonna get banned!)

Not a huge Rodgers fan but how can you knock a guy who threw for over 400 yards with 4 passing and 1 rushing TD.

Mike FFToday,

Please ban this idiot and all of his aliases.

Mike FFToday,

Congrats on getting a poster/alias which adds traffic to this site. :lol:

For people saying rodgers had 400 yards and 4 tds warner had nearly 400 and 5 tds. if warner lost people would be all over him calling him out. it is not about stats. when a key player fumbles like rodgers just did, it must be discussed

For people saying rodgers had 400 yards and 4 tds warner had nearly 400 and 5 tds. if warner lost people would be all over him calling him out. it is not about stats. when a key player fumbles like rodgers just did, it must be discussed

The refs should've called the obvious facemask on Rodgers on the last play. That would've been a 15-yard personal foul even under last season's rules. Just terrible. :lol:

Any chance you can just figure out how to login with your 10-15 aliases at the same time and discuss amongst yourself?

Im telling you, I think all these aliases ARE Mike....I mean what other explaination is there!?!?!? (now watch, my ass is gonna get banned!)

This is my theory as well. What other explanation can there be of a guy who so blatantly mocks the rules and flaunt it under the administrator's nose yet is allowed to keep doing it?

Are you still trying to act like a Pats fan...or did you give up on that?

Rodgers showed more tonight for most of that game that he is better than Romo.

HTH.

Nobody would have called Warner out...he had a hell of a game.

This is just your sad excuse to make excuses for Romo...and you know it.

I'll post a comment on this and then close this idiotic thread.

I heard someone say today that Joe Flacco outdueled Tom Brady for a Ravens win and that Flacco has now notched two playoff wins.

Stop it.

Individual players do not win...or lose. Flacco completed 4 passes today for less than 40 yards and threw an interception. And, yet, the idiots at ESPN want to anoint him as a winning QB come playoff time.

Flacco won today and Rodgers lost. No, wait a minute. The Ravens won today and the Packers lost.

Rodgers was 0-1, but was magnificent

Flacco was 1-0, but was irrelevant

Singling out any player and stating his record as if he is playing an individual sport is one of the stupidest things in sports today. Period. End of discussion.