Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets @ Colts

When the Jets D brings pressure, they've got a chance of stopping Indy, but this drive they're content to rush only 3 and watch the Colts roll over them :headbanger:

nobody brings heavy pressure every play or every series. that would only work for so long.

Wildcat! Nice throw by Smith.

Actually, the throw wasn't so great. If he leads his receiver, it's a touchdown. J.C. had to come back on the ball.

"Rex Ryan sprinting down the sidelines to get that TO".......I want to see the replay of that. :headbanger:

Actually, the throw wasn't so great. If he leads his receiver, it's a touchdown. J.C. had to come back on the ball. Cost the Jets 4 points.

True, but he hit the open man, that's all you need on plays like that.

Sanchez barely got rid of the ball, but got hit in the helmet. 15 yard penalty? Nope, no flag. Sheesh.

Brilliant call resting starters in week 16. At this rate the Colts will be fresh as daisies for their next game.

When does preseason open again?

Brilliant call resting starters in week 16. At this rate the Colts will be fresh as daisies for their next game.

When does preseason open again?

:headbanger:

I like the Colts players, but part of me is rooting for the Jets this week just to stick it to that ###### Polin.....

Even if the Colts recover from this, its still nice to think that he may be sweating his ass off right now :pointstosky:

Manning in the 2 minute drill. Jets will probably rush 3 and try to play coverage. Meaning, Colts will probably score, LOL.

Manning in the 2 minute drill. Jets will probably rush 3 and try to play coverage. Meaning, Colts will probably score, LOL.

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Manning can pick any defense apart, if they give him time. The Jets surprise me, with their lack of knowledge on this subject.

Fcoking Collie!!! :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

AND THE TD!!!!

Do not go for two. :thumbsup:

Damn, that was quick. Collie was wide open.

It'll be a long day for the Jets D if they attempt playing coverage as opposed to blitzing.

Colts marched 80 yards in 58 seconds and Manning was never touched. Coincidence?!

Nice grab on the replay. :pointstosky:

How perfect was that slow motion shot of Manning. :pointstosky:

It'll be a long day for the Jets D if they attempt playing coverage as opposed to blitzing.

Colts marched 80 yards in 58 seconds and Manning was never touched. Coincidence?!

About as brilliant a defensive call as trying to play coverage against Warner.

it's not in the colts dna but they could hit an onside kick easy. The jets sp teams are sprinting back well before the ball is kicked.

First Half Analysis

Sanchez looks good. Really has me excited for the future of the franchise. I think anyone who was worried that he wouldn't be able to handle the NFL after limited college experience can rest easy.

Edwards looked good too and not just on the bomb (which was a catch he has to make 100% of the time) but also on a nice slant. If he can become less of a headcase, the Jets should resign him and put the position to rest.

Defense is what we expect, getting to Manning and forcing some 3rd and longs. That last drive I think we needed to pressure more.

Jets get the ball to start the half. I would stick with the same type of play calling on offense as they did in the first half. Don't want to get too conservative here. they should have made more of an attempt to get into FG range at the end of the half.

Manning is Manning and I wan't to see him on the sidelines as much as possible.

Colts havn't had as much pressure on Sanchez as I thought they would. Im looking for them to get in his face a little more this half.

Addai was running really well minus that fumble in the backfield. Can't totally fault him for that as Calvin Pace jacked him up instantly.

Stover won't make the mistakes of Graham or Kaeding.

was it 4 sure a td? looked like his toe got caught on his calf...but i no longer have tivo.

Manning is putting on a show with 2 rookie WR's, the dude is just on another level than everybody else.