Sign in to follow this  
mzf5c5

SB Commercials!

Since the Pats fans have started 50 million threads today about the SB, when their team wasn't the attention. And only a few topics were started by the true fans of the two greatest teams this year, lets have a fun thread.

Thoughts on the commercials? What was your favorites:

1. Doritos - Little boy defending his mother and doritos!

2. Tie - Farve 2020 MVP and Doritos - Dog collar!

3. Doritos - guy in casket.

4. Doritos - Ninja guy!

5. Jay Leno, David Letterman and Ophras.

My top 6!

Who do you got? I think Frito Lay nailed it this year!

The only one I remembered, really, was the Doritos dog-collar one.

I was taking a look at a couple of websites commenting on the ads, and shame on me... How could I forget Megan Fox in the tub??? :thumbsup:

That one was also funny! :thumbsup:

I gotta admit that the Favre ad was funny. Not a fan of his but at least he's able to poke fun at himself... of course he's also making a ton of money by making fun of himself.

I gotta admit that the Favre ad was funny. Not a fan of his but at least he's able to poke fun at himself... of course he's also making a ton of money by making fun of himself.

but isn't this a little old? It is not the first commercial with this theme.

I liked the one with the little kid defending his mom and his Doritos. I also liked the commercial with Betty White and Abe Vigoda.

The one with Leno, Letterman and Oprah was mediocre. The rest were lame.

I have liked the Bud commercials in the past, especially the ones where the Clydesdales were playing football and a zebra was looking in the Instant Replay camera.

The one that's always stuck with me is the Clydesdales kneeling at Ground Zero; incredibly powerful.

but isn't this a little old? It is not the first commercial with this theme.

Yeah, most of those sears ones are funny also!

It was fun to see National Lampoon's Griswolds again. The HomeAway site has a 12-minute "Vacation" film which has its moments.

I am weary of Favre, but I was amused by his commercial. The 5-minute version on YouTube includes some cute bits.

Overall, the best commercial was the Snickers commercial featuring Betty White and Abe Vigoda -- though the Brett Favre commercial was mildly amusing as well. All of the Doritos and Bud Light commercials were completely lame (the little kid Doritos commercial being the best of the bad bunch).

The etrade milkaholic add stole the show...the doritos "play nice" add was also cool, with the little boy slapping the dude and telling him "don't touch my momma, and don't touch my doritos". GoDaddy has jumped the shark...Danica's not hot enough to carry it by herself. Snickers Betty White add was cool too. Although the commercial sucked, props to Motorola for getting Megan Fox into the tub!

Links to all the adds