Sign in to follow this  
davidbostonisgood

Bold and Fearless Predictions

1. Ray Rice will be the #1 RB in fantasy football

2. R.Moss will have 20 TDs

3. Dallas and San Diego will be playing in the Super Bowl in Arlington, TX

4. NO will not make the playoffs

5. Big Ben will be accused of Rape again...oh wait that is not a prediction anymore.

6. LJ will be the #1 RB in WAS.

The Fearless Predictions thread usually doesn't get going until the early part of August. We still have plenty to get through (the draft, mini camps, training camps) so it makes more sense to have predictions when we know more about the finished products. :first:

ETA: I see you changed it to "offseason". That'll work.

The Fearless Predictions thread usually doesn't get going until the early part of August. We still have plenty to get through (the draft, mini camps, training camps) so it makes more sense to have predictions when we know more about the finished products. :first:

fock you!

i predict the detroit lions win the nfc north and doucheboy stafford throws for 40 touchdowns...

jdon

1. Moss 20 TDs

2. Shonne Greene 18 tds 1500 yards

3. Schaub league MVP

4. Favre wins Superbowl MVP while losing to Oakland

5. H. Nicks 14 tds

QB's:

1) Jay Cutler will rebound as a top 5 fantasy QB

2) Aaron Rodgers will be league MVP

RB's:

1) Ryan Matthews will be the Chargers starting RB and win rookie of the year.

2) Beanie Wells will be a top 10 fantasy RB

WR's:

1) Brandon Tate will be a top 20 fantasy WR

2) Laurant Robinson will be a top 30 fantasy WR

By the way, this is Bold and Fearless predictions for what happens this offseason (does not include the draft).

How is this offseason prediction? davidbostonisgoofy will get his panties in a bunch when people don't post what he wants to see.

Derek Anderson will be the sleeper of the year.

:thumbsup:

QB's:

1) Jay Cutler will rebound as a top 5 fantasy QB

2) Aaron Rodgers will be league MVP

RB's:

1) Ryan Matthews will be the Chargers starting RB and win rookie of the year.

2) Beanie Wells will be a top 10 fantasy RB

WR's:

1) Brandon Tate will be a top 20 fantasy WR

2) Laurant Robinson will be a top 30 fantasy WR

:D

Bulger signs with Steelers and leads them to a Superbowl, while Big Ben is suspended for the season. Bold Enough?

Ya got spunk kid. Ya got spunk. Stay in this game and you'll be solid in about 10-12 years.

Not the first prediction I went wrong on! But this one went wrong in two days! :lol:

Not the first prediction I went wrong on! But this one went wrong in two days! :thumbsdown:

It's ok. We just have to harness your passion for this game.

I will help direct you along your path. (In a way, your mentor).

You have great things ahead of you! :thumbsdown:

Jacksonville trades out of the #10 spot with San Diego for San Diego's 1st Round pick (#28) and their 2nd Round Pick. San Diego takes CJ Spiller at #10, and Jacksonville takes Tim Tebow at #28.

Spiller becomes the Offensive R.O.Y., and Tebow becomes the started for Jax 6 games into the new season after starting the season off 1-5. The Jags come back and finish the season 3-13 behind Tebow!!

Oh, and the Jags finally sell out at least one game.

It's ok. We just have to harness your passion for this game.

I will help direct you along your path. (In a way, your mentor).

You have great things ahead of you! :thumbsup:

Thank-you, call me Grasshopper

#1 - 0 % chance of coming true

#2 - 10% chance of happening - Whatever, 1 new :cheers: in 3 years is a sucky ratio

#3 - I sure hope this doesn't happen b/c I like the guy

#4 - It's about a 25 % chance

Didn't you say these were BOLD:)

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

ok, realize that i am a steeler fan, but also realize that this is an un-biased opinion. these r my true thoughts on tommy gun this year, and i fully expect him to prove me right.

first of all, there is no quarterback, and there hasnt been since warner in 1999 w/ as many weapons in the passing game as tommy has this year. hines ward is the most polished wr in football, and plaxico burress is going to show this year how elite of a wr he really is. these guys both will have 12-15 tds each, and both will eclipse 1,300 yds receiving, w/ plax closer to 1,600. randle el in the slot is absolutely impossible to cover 1 on 1 w/out a shut down corner, and u cannott afford that w/ the 2 elite wrs lined up outside. randle el will be good for 500-700 yds receiving this year, and a couple of trick plays as well. zereoue out of the back field will be a huge upgrade over bettis between the 20s, and he has developed into an outstanding receiver and they will find ways to get him the ball through the air. he should get 400-600 yds receiving. rhiemersma is a huge upgrade over bruener as the starting te. rhiemersma is a polished wr, and can make tough catches and keep a linebacker honest at all times, giving maddox more time to throw w/ less blitzes. i look for rhiemersma to accumulate 450-600 yds receiving as well. of course the other backs, fullbacks, and tes, and wrs will get a handfull of catches and yds as well.when u add all of these #s together, u start to realize that tommy maddox will have some serious weapons to throw to this season. he is healthy, confident, playing for a contract, and poised to take this offense to the next level. there will be no defense capable of stopping, or even slowing down this juggernaut.bottom line, maddox can break the all time passing yds record if he stays healthy, and im boldly predicting him for 5,000+ yards passing this season. teams predictions:

maddox: 5,100 yds passing, 36-38 tds, 150 yds rushing, 0-1 tds.

zereoue: 1,100 yds rushing, 4-6 tds, 400-600 yds receiving, 2-3 tds.

bettis: 400-500 yds rushing, 6-8 tds, 100-150 yds receiving, 0 tds.

ward: 110 receptions, 1,350-1,400 yds, 13-15 tds

and a handful of rushing yds)

burress: 85-90 catches, 1,500-1,700 yds, 12-14 tds

randle el: 500-700 yds receiving, 3-5 tds

rhiemersma: 400-500 yds receiving, 2-4 tds

rest of backs/wrs/tes: 300-400 yds receiving, 2-4 tds.

this may seem like its high balling, but ive been doing this for a while, and i see this offense as unbelievably special, and motivated to prove how dominant they can be. u heard it here first, maddox will have a special year in 2003. get him in the last year that hes available after rd 2...

Brandon Marshall will out produce Boldin and Holmes combined!

Orton will go down with injury, and Quinn will light it up in relief duty and never give back the job.

Broncos win AFC West