Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

You people and this bored are all evil

I sat down at my computer to sell stuff and I wasted an hour reading through all these focking threads. Hopefully I will not be here to see any responses. (I know I spelled board wrong.):angry:

I sat down at my computer to sell stuff and I wasted an hour reading through all these focking threads. Hopefully I will not be here to see any responses. (I know I spelled board wrong.):angry:

Actually that might be considered the proper spelling.

Hey Bill, I think I read once that a non-fosilized White Shark tooth has been found that suggest a 40 footer. Does that sound realistic to you?

Hey Bill, I think I read once that a non-fosilized White Shark tooth has been found that suggest a 40 footer. Does that sound realistic to you?

I never heard that so I am not sure. Just over 20' is about the largest I have heard of.

I never heard that so I am not sure. Just over 20' is about the largest I have heard of.

[Quint] 25 [Quint]

Yea I am evil.....big whoop.........wanna fight about it?

Mr. Vaughn, what we are dealing with here is a perfect engine, an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks, and that's all.

We're gonna need a bigger boat.