Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

And it begins

meh....

He is just getting ahead of it. It won;t be the only Democratic seat lost. They ignored the will of the people which clearly opposed this thing, and did it anyway, the Repub's are going to trounce them in the next election cycle.

meh....

He is just getting ahead of it. It won;t be the only Democratic seat lost. They ignored the will of the people which clearly opposed this thing, and did it anyway, the Repub's are going to trounce them in the next election cycle.

I hope...however, I'm not discounting the right's ability to screw the pooch on this...

I hope...however, I'm not discounting the right's ability to screw the pooch on this...

exactly. My fear is that the republicans take back power and ###### the bed like they did in the 00's.

Bingo. The Repubtards need to be fuckin conservative this time around or shits gonna burn.

Bingo. The Repubtards need to be fuckin conservative this time around or shits gonna burn.

They need another focused "Contract With America". They can get elected on it, and they can include much of what the Tea party is demanding out of it's canidates. That was 2 years of great legioslative leadership, and it needs to be revisited.

His district includes the Yoop, right? That's redneck country, no way was he going to win, he was a dead man walking and knew it.

What a piece of sh!t this man is. Focks the country as the swing vote on health insurance reform then vacates because he doesn't have a chance of winning re-election. I hope he dies in a fire.

They will be conservative as long as there is a Democratic foil in the White House. If they win the White House and Congress next time around, expect a return to the the same old sh!t. Recent history should be a clear reminder that NEITHER side can be entrusted with complete power.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35585.html

This alone is enough ammunition to repeal this mess.

This is the beginning of the transfer of power back to the right.

Republicans are unlikely to repeal the health reform legislation before Congress if they take control of the House and Senate, a GOP senator conceded Wednesday.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) said Republicans are unlikely to be able to repeal the legislation anytime in the near future.

"Technically it could be peeled back if the circumstances were right," Crapo said during an appearance on a conservative news radio syndicate. "But we would have to have a president who would sign such a bill, and we would have to have 60 votes in the Senate -- not just 50."

"So it would be a very tall order, and frankly, the likelihood's that that's not going to develop in the near future," he added.

Republicans are unlikely to repeal the health reform legislation before Congress if they take control of the House and Senate, a GOP senator conceded Wednesday.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) said Republicans are unlikely to be able to repeal the legislation anytime in the near future.

"Technically it could be peeled back if the circumstances were right," Crapo said during an appearance on a conservative news radio syndicate. "But we would have to have a president who would sign such a bill, and we would have to have 60 votes in the Senate -- not just 50."

"So it would be a very tall order, and frankly, the likelihood's that that's not going to develop in the near future," he added.

I guess that's why Obama told the right to "bring it on" :angry: