Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

Getting old and forgetting things....

I teach. I have a 2nd hour planning period from 8:48-9:40. I went to the teachers lounge this morning and the bathroom because it's the cleanest in the school. I have a lot going on this morning and had to make this as quick as possible. I constantly went over the list of things I have to do during my break in my head. So, sat down and took care of business. It was quick and VERY satisfying. I may have lost a belt size. I get up, wash hands and come back to my classroom.

I'm sitting here and thinking back. I don't remember flushing the toilet. I hope I did. If I didn't, I sure feel sorry for the next person. :thumbsup:

7-11 is coming out with their own brand of beer called Game Day...between 7 and 9 bucks a 12 pack depending on store location. :dunno:

What was this thread about, again? :thumbsup:

I once bought some Ginseng pills from GNC to help me with my memory. The problem was I couldn't remember to take them, so they went bad. :thumbsup:

An old man is standing by the first tee at his local golf course.

Another old man approaches him and asks him if he is going to play a round today.

The first old man says "well I want to play today, but my eyesight has gotten so poor

that I can't see where the ball flies when I hit it, so I need a spotter".

The other guy says "my sight is still great, why don't we play together and I'll watch your

shots and tell you where the ball is at."

The first guy agrees and they start the round. The guy with the poor eyesight hits his tee

shot and asks the other guy "did you see where my ball went?"

The other guy says "yeah, I saw it just fine but I forgot."

I made sure to flush today. :thumbsdown:

When did you stop pimpin' the insurance.

Cool. How are the wife , kids and Dink?

Wife: She's great. She and I teach literally around the corner from each other. Works out great

Kids: TRF Jr gonna graduate next month. Air Force Reserves: Basic/AIT this summer and fall. ULL Next Spring.

TRF Jr's Little Brother. Freshman. Currently playing baseball. Fitna get drivers' license.

Dink: He's good. Not fully recovered, but is back in classroom. He can no longer drink.

Wife: She's great. She and I teach literally around the corner from each other. Works out great

Kids: TRF Jr gonna graduate next month. Air Force Reserves: Basic/AIT this summer and fall. ULL Next Spring.

TRF Jr's Little Brother. Freshman. Currently playing baseball. Fitna get drivers' license.

Dink: He's good. Not fully recovered, but is back in classroom. He can no longer drink.

Glad to hear except of course for Dink.

If you are in Houston anytime soon drop me a line.

Cool. How are the wife , kids and Dink?

...and Berts having beers with me in Vegas in about two weeks :unsure: ....how can life get much better for him?

...and Berts having beers with me in Vegas in about two weeks :unsure: ....how can life get much better for him?

:overhead:

7-11 is coming out with their own brand of beer called Game Day...between 7 and 9 bucks a 12 pack depending on store location. :overhead:

Game Day ICE 5.5% alc vol $1.69 for 24oz :( :cheers: