Sign in to follow this  
BRANDON ROSS

NFL Trivia

Warner has the second-highest completion percentage in NFL history. (trailing only ____________?), with a career percentage of 65.5%. (per Wikipedia)

Try to guess before you google. :dunno:

Ken Anderson? Total guess as he did have single season record before Brees broke it last year.

Ken Anderson? Total guess as he did have single season record before Brees broke it last year.

I just googled it and not only am I wrong, it says there are two peeps ahead of Warner.

Edit..nevermind..I was looking at passer rating. BTW..my second guess behind Anderson would have been correct.

i'm thinking here is where noodle-armed and often ridiculed chad pennington makes his mark on nfl history [??]

[the obvious gut reaction after warner might be steve young, but seems out of place---i think he rules the rating category[?]

i'm thinking here is where noodle-armed and often ridiculed chad pennington makes his mark on nfl history [??]

[the obvious gut reaction after warner might be steve young, but seems out of place---i think he rules the rating category[?]

Did u honestly know that without googling? If so, impressive!!! I was with shovelheadt in that my first impulse was Kenny Anderson but that was just a single season record which Brees tied. Good question though!!

pennington.

before googling or looking at any other answers

edit to add: damn, 9-route beat me to the punch. i thought more people would have had that... i guess its just the Jet fan in me :unsure:

Antwan Randle El has a 80% completion percentage and QB rating of over 153.