Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Is our long oil gushy nitemare over?

http://www.bp.com/sectionbodycopy.do?categoryId=9034366&contentId=7063636

No thanks to Osama, this new plug might do the job and stop it completely.

Looks like one offered in the adam&eve catalog. so it's obviously high qualitor :banana:

See, I knew it would take a team of engineers to figure this out and that our 'Messiah', Obama, wouldn't be able to single-handedly stop it. :thumbsdown:

For 2012, my number one factor in deciding who I support will be the candidate's ability to figure out how to stop a leaking oil well hundreds of feet below the sea. Because we've all learned that THAT is what a good president can do!!!

See, I knew it would take a team of engineers to figure this out and that our 'Messiah', Obama, wouldn't be able to single-handedly stop it. :thumbsdown:

For 2012, my number one factor in deciding who I support will be the candidate's ability to figure out how to stop a leaking oil well hundreds of feet below the sea. Because we've all learned that THAT is what a good president can do!!!

creating imaginary statements to knock down again?

creating imaginary statements to knock down again?

You said 'no thanks to Obama', they may have figured out a way to stop the leak. I was agreeing with you. Ssorry if it sounds retarded when you hear it back. :dunno:

You said 'no thanks to Obama', they may have figured out a way to stop the leak. I was agreeing with you. Ssorry if it sounds retarded when you hear it back. :dunno:

i guess you are punct challenged

Namor the Submariner in 2012!

Guess who was golfing this weekend while all of this was being setup? :doh:

Apparently, not the guys who were setting it up. :dunno:

For a guy obsessed with this topic, you never make a single point. You're damn-near Flahawker stupid, aren't you?

For a guy obsessed with this topic, you never make a single point. You're damn-near Flahawker stupid, aren't you?

buck stops with bosama. HtH. this is his responsibility

Agreed. Just like 9/11 was Bush's fault.

A few dirty pelicans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>3,000+ dead Americans.

:cheers:

Agreed. Just like 9/11 was Bush's fault.

A few dirty pelicans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>3,000+ dead Americans.

Seems you have a malfunction going on with the words cause vs resolution

So when it's finally stopped, that means Obama stopped it?

Again, I know you desperatly want this to be the "big thing' that gives Mr Unknown Opponent the sure win in two years, but you really sound like an ignoramous when you don't make a single point in any one of your posts. I know you're just a dumb hunter from Ohio, but this whole oil leak subject really has you looking desparate. We get it...you want to blame Obama for the leak and how long it's taking to stop it. And even though you haven't made a single post in three months that explains what the hell you'd like him to do to stop it, you love pointing out when he golfs, or sleeps a few hours at night. Like I said, the oil spill has made you look like a retard. Dance monkey, dance. :music_guitarred:

We get it...you want to blame Osama for how long it's taking to stop it.

I guess you missed the part where Osama himself said it was his responsibility and the buck stops with him on this.

Are you saying that Osama lied?

I ultimately take responsibility for solving this crisis. I am the President and the buck stops with me.

So I give the people of this community, and the entire gulf, my word, that we're gonna hold ourselves

accountable to do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, to stop this catastrophe,

In case Newb or anyone else needs an assist with the above words, you can check them out here.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Let me know if any of them have illustrations of golf clubs.

Seems you have a malfunction going on with the words cause vs resolution

Well, 9/11 did end right after it started ... cause after Bush dropped the ball everybody died.

Again, I know you desperatly want this to be the "big thing' that gives Mr Unknown Opponent the sure win in two years, but you really sound like an ignoramous when you don't make a single point in any one of your posts. I know you're just a dumb hunter from Ohio, but this whole oil leak subject really has you looking desparate. We get it...you want to blame Obama for the leak and how long it's taking to stop it. And even though you haven't made a single post in three months that explains what the hell you'd like him to do to stop it, you love pointing out when he golfs, or sleeps a few hours at night. Like I said, the oil spill has made you look like a retard. Dance monkey, dance. :music_guitarred:

You really are retarded arent you. Its all about his mismanagement of the cleanup....all of it. This is a drop in the bucket as to what a terrible embarresment and failure of a president this clown is and has been.

He will have no chance in 2012... none whatsover...the only hope is that the damage he is causing can he slowed down in November and halted in 2012.

You'll snap out of it someday kid.

Well, 9/11 did end right after it started ... cause after Bush dropped the ball everybody died.

what happened next? patriot act and going to war or did he just go golfing

We started a war with a totally unrelated nation that did nothing but make us less safe and line Bush's cronies pockets.

After he dropped the ball and let terrorists blow up the WTC. :doh:

Actually, if memory serves me right, he was still reading childrens' stories to school kids. Even after being told about the attack.

Actually, if memory serves me right, he was still reading childrens' stories to school kids. Even after being told about the attack.

ah of course, cause if he left the room 5 minutes earlier he coulda gone back in time to stop the jets.

It really is getting sad. GettnHuge could usually be counted on to bring the funneh despite his right-leaning tendencies, but it's to the point that if you read his threads you might as well be reading FlaChoker or Are Pee. :sleep:

:D

It really is getting sad. GettnHuge could usually be counted on to bring the funneh despite his right-leaning tendencies, but it's to the point that if you read his threads you might as well be reading FlaChoker or Are Pee. :sleep:

:D

You aren't forced to read them schmuck. ITSATIP :music_guitarred:

ah of course, cause if he left the room 5 minutes earlier he coulda gone back in time to stop the jets.

Yeah, I know. Makes about as much sense as "if he wasn't golfing, he could have put on scuba gear and gone down and stopped the leak".

Sometimes it takes an equally dumb statement to make a really unintelligent person see how really dumb HIS statement was.

My job is done here. :music_guitarred:

Yeah, I know. Makes about as much sense as "if he wasn't golfing, he could have put on scuba gear and gone down and stopped the leak".

Sometimes it takes an equally dumb statement to make a really unintelligent person see how really dumb HIS statement was.

My job is done here. :music_guitarred:

When people are losing their livelihoods, BP is overwhelmed, the bureaucracy is hindering efforts, other nations offering help and just standing by

waiting for an answer...maybe at that point you don't go golfing 11 times and take care of that.

it seems all you have are insults, which online = auto argument fail. But I'll continue to play anyway.

He wanted to see how the book ended.

When people are losing their livelihoods, BP is overwhelmed, the bureaucracy is hindering efforts, other nations offering help and just standing by

waiting for an answer...maybe at that point you don't go golfing 11 times and take care of that.

it seems all you have are insults, which online = auto argument fail. But I'll continue to play anyway.

I have some news for you that's going to be very upsetting.....Presidents golf. Presidents take vacations. In good tiomes and in bad times.

Question: Did Bush golf or take any vacations after he got us into those wars and kids started dying? I'll hang up and listen. :bench:

I have some news for you that's going to be very upsetting.....Presidents golf. Presidents take vacations. In good tiomes and in bad times.

Question: Did Bush golf or take any vacations after he got us into those wars and kids started dying? I'll hang up and listen. :bench:

Nov 25 2009 Wall St. Journal

Barack Obama has now played 25 rounds of golf, a sport he picked up about a decade ago when he was an Illinois state senator. That’s more golf than former President George W. Bush played in two terms, according to CBS White House correspondent Mark Knoller, who tracks presidential trivia.

hth

Nov 25 2009 Wall St. Journal

Barack Obama has now played 25 rounds of golf, a sport he picked up about a decade ago when he was an Illinois state senator. That’s more golf than former President George W. Bush played in two terms, according to CBS White House correspondent Mark Knoller, who tracks presidential trivia.

hth

Look up the word 'trivia', sport. ;)

I thought this thread was going to be the resolution of heavy-set's constipation issue. :wall:

Look up the word 'trivia', sport. ;)

triv·i·a

–plural noun matters or things that are very unimportant, inconsequential, or nonessential; trifles; trivialities.

good point, so you are suggesting that Osama spends most of his time doing unimportant, inconsequential, trivial things?

and the critique here is Osama is wasting his time on unimportant, inconsequential, trivial things while ignoring important issues.

Wow. Thanks for coming around to my side.

How about electing a leader that understands how to efficicently implement resources to solve problems...

triv·i·a

–plural noun matters or things that are very unimportant, inconsequential, or nonessential; trifles; trivialities.

good point, so you are suggesting that Osama spends most of his time doing unimportant, inconsequential, trivial things?

and the critique here is Osama is wasting his time on unimportant, inconsequential, trivial things while ignoring important issues.

Wow. Thanks for coming around to my side.

Bush was too retarded to golf, so what? He spent all his 8 years on his ranch, trying to ram his ###### into his livestock.

WTF do you expect Obama (not Osama, you ignorant tard) to do in this situation?

BP went about this trying to SALVAGE the well as opposed to STOPPING the leak, these are two very different objectives and two different strategies to accomplish them... Obama had no problem letting them salvage the well because he wants that cashflow heading into his pocket through taxation and claims.

Obama put his own pocketbook ahead of the environment on this issue, and it will come back to bite him in the end... He butchered this crisis, like every other crisis he has flopped through...

Remember the efficiency of cash for clunkers? This guy couldn't manage a McDonalds.

triv·i·a

:music_guitarred:

Thank you. My point exactly.

You certainly aren't suggesting that GW Bush worked harder or worked more hours than Obama are you? Christ, I hope not.

I could care less if my President (or any future Presidents) spends his spare time golfing, playing frisbee golf with Zzzmans, playing hide the buttplug with Edjr, playing shoot the harmless, defenseless deer with you, or entering hot dog eating contests with Drobeski. Or simply sleeps all day. Means NOTHING. In fact, it's very unimportsnt, inconsequential, etc.

Bush was too retarded to golf, so what? He spent all his 8 years on his ranch, trying to ram his ###### into his livestock.

WTF do you expect Obama (not Osama, you ignorant tard) to do in this situation?

You know there is a deadbeat liberal involved when:

1.) They use the phrase "what you EXPECT him to do" .... Like actually responding productively is beyond superhuman

2.) The immediately deflect blame to someone else

3.) The attempt to turn the argument into some kind of moral superiority thing like the federal immigration law being upheld in Arizona.

4.) They hate themselves, and they hate this country for what it stands.

This douche covered a bunch of em.

:music_guitarred:

Thank you. My point exactly.

You certainly aren't suggesting that GW Bush worked harder or worked more hours than Obama are you? Christ, I hope not.

I could care less if my President (or any future Presidents) spends his spare time golfing, playing frisbee golf with Zzzmans, playing hide the buttplug with Edjr, playing shoot the harmless, defenseless deer with you, or entering hot dog eating contests with Drobeski. Or simply sleeps all day. Means NOTHING. In fact, it's very unimportsnt, inconsequential, etc.

He played golf in Chitown when the Arlington Memorial Service was going on...being there was a part of his job... This wasn't 'spare' time... I think the idea of a president having spare time is a bit of an oxymoron.

Most president age 10 years at least for every term they serve. At least looking at them swearing in, looking healthy, and compare that to how they look as they exit. Its not a job you take for the perks and golf i'd hope...