Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

Woman drives car into river. Kids die.

Shaquan was her name. Based on her picture, the state welfare dept. saved some money on this one. Dept. of Corrections could too, if they load her ass into a car and give here the same treatment.

btw, who the hell would ###### that fat creature? How the ###### could you even get wood with that looking at ya? ######!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hltF_McyXP8xxAu6J6bWh6-i2m_gD9HL7SIG1

Why you so quick to assume she was on welfare? With a name like that, she could have been a tele-marketer. You shouldnt sterotype people like that based on race or religion

Maybe she got lost looking for motivational speaker Matt Foley.

did she blame it on a random black man carjacking her? I mean Susan Smith didnt get away with it what makes shamu think she would?

Why you so quick to assume she was on welfare? With a name like that, she could have been a tele-marketer. You shouldnt sterotype people like that based on race or religion

Look at her. Who would hire that? It's pretty obvious, now supported with a new article.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hltF_McyXP8xxAu6J6bWh6-i2m_gD9HL9V0O0

She killed them then drove it the river this is obviously the fault of george bush, rush limbaugh, shawn hannity, glenn beck the tea party and every other racist/ conservative.

They should let this dumb biotch kill herself.

What a waste of air.