Sign in to follow this  
Manboy

would you like to talk about your fantasy football team today?

this is my first year playing fantasy fotoball and i think my team The Fighting Amish :lol: are going do to really well. we are playing my kid brother The Cleveland Steamers :lol: in week 1 and i can't wait to kick butt! :mad: here is my squad:

qb - brees

rb - rice, taylor

wr - moss, maclin

te - gates

k- gostokowski

d - vikings

what do you think? :bandana:

I'm in a dynasty league with a bunch of chump geeks. First year they kept me out of the playoffs with some bullshit rule, but last year I had my revenge. :first: Took all their money and hardly broke a sweat. Plan to do the same thing this year. Dumb focks are making all these trades but they might as well be trading piles of dogshit...they have no chance. :wave:

I'm in a dynasty league with a bunch of chump geeks. First year they kept me out of the playoffs with some bullshit rule, but last year I had my revenge. :first: Took all their money and hardly broke a sweat. Plan to do the same thing this year. Dumb focks are making all these trades but they might as well be trading piles of dogshit...they have no chance. :wave:

Bring it to the mange board :mad:

Bring it to the mange board :mad:

In another geek league with a bunch of half wits. Just cause I wiffed and took Vincent Jackson and Percy Harvin as my WR 1 and 2 they think I'll give up Ray Rice or Ryan Matthews for a bunch of crap. I'd rather go down in a ball of flames they help those dooshbags with their FF teams. Stupid cacksuckers. :banana:

I think i cant wait for school to start

i can't either, i just got my new backpack and school supplies. :banana:

In another geek league with a bunch of half wits. Just cause I wiffed and took Vincent Jackson and Percy Harvin as my WR 1 and 2 they think I'll give up Ray Rice or Ryan Matthews for a bunch of crap. I'd rather go down in a ball of flames they help those dooshbags with their FF teams. Stupid cacksuckers. :banana:

I like it that people in the league don't feed the vultures. Keeps the competition closer that way.

I like it that people in the league don't feed the vultures. Keeps the competition closer that way.

I wasn't talking about that league.

My grassroots redraft league is dissolving after 13 years :cry:

I haven't been able to find another local league with an opening, so this will be my first year in forever without a team. :wall:

still waiting for this alias to be funny. i mean at least Secret Asian Man or whatever is funny.

I wasn't talking about that league.

You have all four of those players in the mffl league. :unsure:

You rike me. You rerry rike me.

:wub:

Don't get too excited fortune cookie. I only pretend to like you so that it will appear i'm a tolerant non-racist. :bandana:

You have all four of those players in the mffl league. :unsure:

Just a cowinky dink. :banana:

Best interest of the league clause...

Best interest of the league clause...

I wasn't talking about that league. :wave:

Don't get too excited fortune cookie. I only pretend to like you so that it will appear i'm a tolerant non-racist. :bandana:

Sawyer? :unsure:

Saw my what? :unsure: