Sign in to follow this  
McLoven

Start 'em / sit 'em sites

I used to have a link with five or six respectable sites. My computer took a crap this summer and I lost it.

I like the weekly stat em sit em the CBS does :doublethumbsup: Think it comes out every Wednesday.

Thanks. That's what I was looking for.

That site has Jamaal Charles listed as a reserve RB...aka a #3 RB because he "didn't start the first two preseason games".

Fascinating analysis. <_<

They also don't even list Laurent Robinson in their WR chart. Bush league.

There was one last year I went to but I can't remember the name and can't find it anywhere. They always gave funny/dry humor analysis on who to start/sit. It always gave me a good laugh. Does anybody know what site I'm talking about???

There was one last year I went to but I can't remember the name and can't find it anywhere. They always gave funny/dry humor analysis on who to start/sit. It always gave me a good laugh. Does anybody know what site I'm talking about???

Pigskin Addiction ? :dunno:

http://www.pigskinaddiction.com/2010/01/Tue/GBGWK01.html

His projections are pretty conservative. It's rare that he goes out on a limb but I do like his commentary on each game.

http://www.fantasysportscentral.com/football/cheatsheet.asp

I do like the weekly cheatsheet. I go with my gut week to week but when I am really torn between 2 players, I just go with the cheatsheet. It's a good resource when used correctly.

LOL Dear Lord! Is that a joke? or is that for real?

Not a joke. On CBS when looking at your roster there is a tab that says GM Assistant Beta. Some of my league mates received other crappy advice. It's advice to me was above.

I know that he's not too popular around here, but I always like to ready Matthew Berry's love/hate column. It releases on Wednesday's. He's arrogant, but I think that he offers sound advice.

I know that he's not too popular around here, but I always like to ready Matthew Berry's love/hate column. It releases on Wednesday's. He's arrogant, but I think that he offers sound advice.

I don't think his advice is strong at all. I've read this guy for fantasy baseball and football....he seems to be wrong more than right.

I don't think his advice is strong at all. I've read this guy for fantasy baseball and football....he seems to be wrong more than right.

You gave me an idea. I'm going to grade his performance every week. Maybe I'll start a "How'd Mr. Roto Do?" thread. Then again, I'm pretty lazy so I'd probably give up after week 2.

He loves all of my players this week -- Wallace, Gaffney, S. Moss, Foster, Cards DEF, even Cooley (backup in one league)... I'm skeered. :unsure: