Sign in to follow this  
BigNastyD

What a Bonehead!

Some guy in my league just dumped Greg Jennings. He didn't ask for a trade just dumped him. I have Aaron Rodgers and I have the last pick on waivers. Aint life GRAND!! Sorry had to vent.

he probably needs the roster space in your 2 team league. besides he already has andre johnson, randy moss, reggie wayne and miles austin.

he probably needs the roster space in your 2 team league. besides he already has andre johnson, randy moss, reggie wayne and miles austin.

Its a 8 team league. I am looking at his roster and he kept Percy Harvin (starter) and dumped Jennings. LOL!!

Some guy in my league just dumped Greg Jennings. He didn't ask for a trade just dumped him. I have Aaron Rodgers and I have the last pick on waivers. Aint life GRAND!! Sorry had to vent.

You shouldn't take advantage of handicap people, or play in a league full of them for that matter.....

Please tell me it's not a cash league, cuz stealing from people with down syndrome is doubly as criminal.

It's probably time for you to join a real league with people who know what the fock they are doing. Beating up on stupid fantasy people can only be fun for insecure people. Flex your fantasy muscle against real competition.

You people make me sick. :nono:

BigNastyD just wanted some props for picking up the bonehead's drop. Well I, for one, applaud you sir! Special Olympic fantasy football should be admired, not laughed at.

All I have to do is look at your roster and know that you play with a bunch of dumbasses.

QB - Aaron Rodgers

RB - Chris Johnson

RB - Joseph Addai

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Roddy White

WR - Hines Ward

TE - Vernon Davis

Def - Vikings

Kicker - Jeff Reed

Can someone please tell me how someone ends up with Chris Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, Larry Fitzgerald and Roddy White on their team? If it's not a four team league, the rest of your league is painfully retarded.

Can I join your league? I need the money.

All I have to do is look at your roster and know that you play with a bunch of dumbasses.

Can someone please tell me how someone ends up with Chris Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, Larry Fitzgerald and Roddy White on their team? If it's not a four team league, the rest of your league is painfully retarded.

This is my first year doing fantasy football. They had a auction draft with a 200 limit. People were leaving with 40-50 to spend on players. Moves like this (Jennings drop) make it tough for me take the league seriously at all. I wanted this to be a good competitive league.

This friend of mine told me he grabbed Arian Foster on waivers while looking for Bjax. I asked him if it was a .50 cent 3 team league.

It's probably time for you to join a real league with people who know what the fock they are doing. Beating up on stupid fantasy people can only be fun for insecure people. Flex your fantasy muscle against real competition.

so are you saying that i should stop playing chess against puppies?

i even won a game last week!

I've never understood why people take such great pride in showing everyone else that they play in a league with morons. What that tells us is that you either don't have the guts or the smarts to play in a league with people who actually know what they are doing.

I've never understood why people take such great pride in showing everyone else that they play in a league with morons. What that tells us is that you either don't have the guts or the smarts to play in a league with people who actually know what they are doing.

Maybe if you read the whole thread you would see that I dont take "great pride" in this. I stated that I was pretty bumbed as this is my first year and wanted it to be competitive.

Maybe if you read the whole thread you would see that I dont take "great pride" in this. I stated that I was pretty bumbed as this is my first year and wanted it to be competitive.

whatever. So why bother posting the dopey move made by one of the cretins in your league? There is no purpose. And 9 times out of 10, these "look at what an idiot in my league did" type posts are just what I describe. They make no sense. I hope you find a better league next year. Good luck.

Life is grand because you found a league with a bunch of losers for owners?

Life is grand because you found a league with a bunch of losers for owners?

I meant "Aint life grand" as question not a statement. It was frustration. I am quiting this league and I'll just try again next year.