Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Trades with Arian Foster!

This is a pretty darn good trade, except the team trading away Foster is going to be left with absolute average play at his RB spots. So it could backfire on him, just wait til I give you his 3 WRs in a league that starts 3 WRs.

Guy 1 trades Foster and Bowe for Guy 2s Andre Johnson

Guy 1 went early with WRs, back to back, so he'll have...

Andre Johnson

Randy Moss

Miles Austin

His RBs though will be Moreno and Bradshaw. I am jealous of those 3 WRs, I'm not gonna lie lol.

Anyone else see someone or you sell high for Arian Foster!?!

Wow

Not surprised Fitz has concerns about knee and crappy QB....I think foster is better then benson this year..So unless he needed WR help

Wow what did the other guy have for RBs...He sold really high on Foster to be able to get AJ...Bowe is useless

Guy has D. Williams, Spiller, Lynch, and J Stew.

So I see why he needed another #2 back. His WRs are Nicks and Ochocinco with Knox so his Wrs would still be above average without AJ and he gets his RB to pair Foster with D. Will.

But now I'm confused. I saw there was 1 objection, which is stupid because Foster and AJ will probably end the season with total points that will be very similar. And now the trade hasn't happened and there's no proposed trade. Maybe someone cancelled.

Personally, I wouldn't have done it either if I was the Foster owner.

Ive been trying to get Foster and AJ from a guy in one league. I have 7 RBs with 3-4 decent ones(Mathews, Pierre Thomas, B Jackson, LT, Hillis, Fred Taylor and Donald Brown) and need a WR and guy with AJ and Foster needs RBs and a QB.

Ive offered Mathews, LT, Santana Moss and Cutler

for

Foster, AJ and Bennie Wells

He said not yet and the more i thought about it the more i didnt want to do it either. It would help both our starting lineups but its to early to get rid of depth. :thumbsdown:

what black parents name their child Arian? sure its spelled different from Aryan, but wtf?

' date='18 September 2010 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1284850251' post='4308602']

what black parents name their child Arian? sure its spelled different from Aryan, but wtf?

:pointstosky: :shocking: :lol:

wrong but very funny

Traded Foster and S.Smith(Car) for P.Thomas, Boldin and Dez

You got screwed :wave:

Got offered R. Rice and Dez for Arian Nation and I haven't responded yet -- it expires an hour before kickoff.

:pointstosky: :shocking: :lol:

wrong but very funny

Knew a black dude that was named Thomas and was at his house one day and his nephew walked in saying "Hey Uncle Tom" I had to chuckle on the inside.

Got offered R. Rice and Dez for Arian Nation and I haven't responded yet -- it expires an hour before kickoff.

Id have to take that :thumbsup: The Arian "brotherhood" Foster's value can not be any higher then it is now. I am very curious to see what happens this week. We may see if my theory on AJ and Schaub will continue or not. If Foster has another great game and Aj and Schaub do little i will stay clear of AJ. Ive been trying to get him but im still a little hesitant :unsure: