Sign in to follow this  
Knight_Rider

Michael Turner's status

Anyone watching the Atlanta/Arizona game? Just wondering why Jason Snelling has been getting all the carries lately. Is Tuner out of the game?

Anyone watching the Atlanta/Arizona game? Just wondering why Jason Snelling has been getting all the carries lately. Is Tuner out of the game?

Report I saw was, Groin for Turner.

ugh. It hurts my balls seeing snelling rip them up like this. Turner was off to a monster start, he would have broke 200 today!

Do I burn my #2 waiver wire priority on Jason Snelling? These kind of stats might put Snelling in the driver's seat for starting runningback.

I just snagged him.

Do I burn my #2 waiver wire priority on Jason Snelling? These kind of stats might put Snelling in the driver's seat for starting runningback.

No way Snelling unseats Turner. NO FOCKING WAY! Only way he gets the nod is if Turner can't go.

Turner f*cking me again... Shades of last year, the Burner tearing the opposition a new one. Gets hurt. In comes Snelling for sloppy seconds...

No way Snelling unseats Turner. NO FOCKING WAY! Only way he gets the nod is if Turner can't go.

Ok, but 129 yards rushing with 2 rushing touchdowns and 57 yards receiving with 1 receiving touchdown sounds pretty good. All the coach has to say is that , "We don't think Turner is 100% ready to go yet." Then Snelling gets to start next week in New Orleans.

Turner was well on his way of having an even better day. Its not like he was sucking. However, i fear we just lost another every down back to RBBC.

Turner was well on his way of having an even better day. Its not like he was sucking. However, i fear we just lost another every down back to RBBC.

he never was an everydown back. Passing 3rd downs he's practically invisible. Has zero input in any type of passing game. I don't think that's the major concern anyways. It's gonna be a 'he's playing hurt' crapshoot. Could start, run 5 times for 16 yards and give way to snelling because the groin 'flamed' up. It's gonna be a nightmare. He's to the injury possibly being very minor and they kept him out due to the game being fairly out of hand come 2nd half...

Ok, but 129 yards rushing with 2 rushing touchdowns and 57 yards receiving with 1 receiving touchdown sounds pretty good. All the coach has to say is that , "We don't think Turner is 100% ready to go yet." Then Snelling gets to start next week in New Orleans.

I think I misunderstood your post. All I meant was that when Turner is healthy, now way Snelling would unseat him as starter.

Groin's and turf toe's ruin seasons. They're never serious enough for the guy to be ruled out but they always get reaggravated and kill ff owners.

Chalk up another one to the "350+ carries in one season" curse? Props to NAn's thread from a couple of years ago.

Thanks FL...here's updated research I posted back in August:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=366372&st=0&p=4265491&hl=workload&fromsearch=1entry4265491

It's still early and anything could happen but it's why when I had middle picks in drafts this season I went with Rodgers and avoided Turner.