Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Did Michael Crabtree fall off the earth?

Frank Gore isn't going to last the whole season running and catching every pass. WTF? Defenses might begin to cue on this. I'm glad I benched him for at least a 2/3 reception 50 yard game from Brandon Lloyd.

You mean to tell me that Alex Smith has thrown the ball 16 times and not ONE has gone to Crabtree?? Are they ignoring him on purpose? He hasn't been open once tonight?

Guess nobody watched the Seattle game. Catching 2 of 8 passes thrown your way means you get to play decoy until you fix your hands.

I think one of your sig line predictions isn't going to pan out - - - the one with CRABTREE going for 1200 yards. I didn't know 1st round picks are drafted to play decoy.

ok, nice catch as I type this

Crabtree interests me. I drafted him in one league and have watched him fail miserably, but the guy is so, so talented and looked solid last year. I'm thinking about trying to buy him cheap in another league...but he and the 49ers passing game have looked abysmal. Are we looking at Eddie Royal 2009 again (lazy on routes, lack of focus) or will he get it together?

I would buy if the price was right. Low Low Low. Hes got a bunch of upside right now and the move he made when he got the ball tonight was extraordinary.

I've said it for 2 years and will say it again...Crabtree isn't a game breaker. Dude reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson, only not as big and a big but a bit faster. I see him at best around the 20th WR range but don't think he'll ever be a "stud".

I dont think Crab is very popular amongst his teammates right now. That being said, if Alex Smith can play like he did tonight he's a fantastic buy low guy. Too much talent to stay in the toilet for long.

I dont think Crab is very popular amongst his teammates right now. That being said, if Alex Smith can play like he did tonight he's a fantastic buy low guy. Too much talent to stay in the toilet for long.

I remeber a couple of games last year towards the end thinking - DAMN - I have to get this guy next year. So...this year, I'm not so sold. Yet, I'm willing to wait a few more weeks:)

I've said it for 2 years and will say it again...Crabtree isn't a game breaker. Dude reminds me of Keyshawn Johnson, only not as big and a big but a bit faster. I see him at best around the 20th WR range but don't think he'll ever be a "stud".

He broke away/made two good moves on those two defenders tonight on his first catch. If he's on man coverage, he goes for the TD. I think he can produce, we just havent seen it on a consistent basis yet. He deserves that 20th wr ranking until proven otherwise.

He broke away/made two good moves on those two defenders tonight on his first catch. If he's on man coverage, he goes for the TD. I think he can produce, we just havent seen it on a consistent basis yet. He deserves that 20th wr ranking until proven otherwise.

i guess if your only gonna catch one ball a game, you have to make it look good right :D

Maybe he is just underpaid.....:dunno:

I made a mistake drafting him. However, I'm not ready to cut him loose just yet. I'm combing the waiver wire real carefully right now trying to find a replacement for week 3. If I can get D. Thomas off waivers, I'll bench Crabtree in week 3. We'll see how that goes because I'm not burning the #2 waiver priority to get D. Thomas.

Guess nobody watched the Seattle game. Catching 2 of 8 passes thrown your way means you get to play decoy until you fix your hands.

According to stats, he's only dropped one ball this year. Either Smith is throwing wildly or Crabtree is running horrible routes!!

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=nfl&type=receiving&rank=232