Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Colston-BUST

I get a lousy 11 pts!!! Last week was 10 this week is 11!!! Welcome to the bench

Oh no!!!! My WR is averaging double digits per week!!!!

Wahhhhhhhh! :cry: :cry: :cry:

..... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I started him both week. One week he outscored Andre Johnson the next he didn't. There is something to be said for consistency especially in the Saints offense.

Double-digits? Is this one of those "points per breath" leagues or something? Colston has sucked major pecker thus far. NO TDs, NO 100 yard games. GHEY PPR leagues.... :rolleyes:

I'm thinking of startng Nicks over Colston. I need a WR with more big play ability in the offensive play calling. Nicks seems to be more appealing to me. Although, with Bush out, will that change anything.

my 1st time ever owning Colston.

:mad:

He is what he is. Good WR2/Great WR3. Personally I like owning him and hate when I face him on another team. He will have big games from time to time and is Brees go to guy as much as Brees has one. For people who did their draft research they know it gets spread around a LOT in Nawlins. No use crying about it now. Like any year in FF, you are an injury to Meacham/Henderson/Moore away from seeing increased production from him.

People need to learn how to do some math.

Even at his current pace after just 2 games, Colston is on pace for 1,000 receiving yards. 1,000 yards looks nice at the end of the season (and it does for the most part mean you're pretty good), but you must realize that you only have to average 62.5 yards per game in order to get it. And that they're not going to score a TD every game.

I get a lousy 11 pts!!! Last week was 10 this week is 11!!! Welcome to the bench

OR if your TEAM would have done a little better as a whole you might of won, not just one guys fault....

OR if your TEAM would have done a little better as a whole you might of won, not just one guys fault....

:doh: "Would have" but "might of"? :nono:

Although, with Bush out, will that change anything?

Oh yeah........it changes everything..........everytime.

:bandana:

For people who did their draft research they know it gets spread around a LOT in Nawlins.

:pointstosky:

OP drafted a Saints WR. Not sure how else he was expecting this to play out.