Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Stark

Were does Bill Cowher go?

Just off top my head, the teams that might replace coaches.

Carolina- He lives in that area.

Bears if they under perform

Chargers if they under perform

Dallas- doesn't seem likely with JJ but the Tuna tried it.

Bengals- Back into his old division

Jaguars- They are struggling also

Any others?

Dallas would be an intriguing destination. Jerry Jones will throw BIG money at him.

The only other logical choice would be Carolina since he lives in the area.

my darkhorse pick: vikings.

regardless of what happens in the detroit game today, the vikes have a brutal schedule in the next month...i see them underperforming and disappointing this year and chilly getting the boot.

my darkhorse pick: vikings.

regardless of what happens in the detroit game today, the vikes have a brutal schedule in the next month...i see them underperforming and disappointing this year and chilly getting the boot.

I WISH this would happen! The Vikes are unfortunately too stupid to fire Childress and his entire coaching staff.

I WISH this would happen! The Vikes are unfortunately too stupid to fire Childress and his entire coaching staff.

Plus, who would want to come out of retirement to live in Minn. in the winter?

Just off top my head, the teams that might replace coaches.

Carolina- He lives in that area.

Bears if they under perform

Chargers if they under perform

Dallas- doesn't seem likely with JJ but the Tuna tried it.

Bengals- Back into his old division

Jaguars- They are struggling also

Any others?

What makes you think Cowher will go back to coaching?

I think he's done.

I think he's done.

Because he said he would eventually. I think it's Carolina and they need him bad.

link

Gepetto

I think he's done.

Was listening to Colin Cowherd this week and mentioned Bill Cowher stating he is getting the itch again.

Cowher did state when he retired he was taking 3yrs off to be with his daughters through college

And Cowher recently told a Pittsburgh reporter that he misses the game

. Dallas examiner

"to" is an unnecessary preposition in this case. "where does he go" is sufficient. It's exactly like people asking "where are you at" - don't need the extra preposition of "at" because it is already implied.

Jerome Bettis has gone on record as saying that Cowher wants to coach the Giants.

From the NY Daily News 1/2010.... "That's the team that he really coveted," Bettis said. "This is where he always wanted to be. The Mara family, he's been very close to them. … He's known them very well and was on the inside track - before the Giants won the Super Bowl - for that job. And I think he's holding out for that opportunity if it presents itself."

Bettis added that he believes that Cowher "is going to be with the Giants" eventually - possibly as soon as next year.

"He would have definitely gotten the job (after the 2007 season, if the Giants hadn't gone on a run)," Bettis said. "And if Coughlin doesn't get that team back in the right direction next year I think they'll pull the plug."

If the last statement is true, Cowher is in.

"to" is an unnecessary preposition in this case. "where does he go" is sufficient. It's exactly like people asking "where are you at" - don't need the extra preposition of "at" because it is already implied.

What are you talking about? He didn't ask "where does Bill Cowher go to?"

He asked "were does Bill Cowher go to?" :doh:

No one care about this stuff anymore. It is the new America.

Dallas would be an intriguing destination. Jerry Jones will throw BIG money at him.

The only other logical choice would be Carolina since he lives in the area.

I think a better fit for the boys would be Gruden. Then they can get rid of both Garrett and Bum's son. Plus, Chucky has bigtime experience dealing with meddling and idiotic coaches/GM's/egomaniacs...

I think a better fit for the boys would be Gruden. Then they can get rid of both Garrett and Bum's son. Plus, Chucky has bigtime experience dealing with meddling and idiotic coaches/GM's/egomaniacs...

As a Dallas fan...it's only a matter of time before EITHER Cowher or Gruden is here...I know this may sound anti-Cowboy but I'm hoping the team underachieves this year to make sure JJ goes and gets one of them before they get other jobs....The Cowboys have all the talent in the world, unfortunately we're prolly the most mismanaged NFL team in the league when you look from the owner down. JJ wants to be GM and he's not, our head coach is not a head coach he's a D coordinator and our offensive coordinator can't get out of his own way with his "offensive" play calling....People want to know how the Cows are 1-2...ladies and gentleman your Dallas Cowboys 2010 coaching staff, lets give them a hand. Mark it down, unless we win the Superbowl...Gruden/Cowher will be here...The only hangup I could see is the GM duties...Jerry will have to give that up more than likely for one of them to agree to come. Thats about it...Money - Check, Prestigious Job - Check, Talent on both sides of the ball - Check, Owner who wants to win and spend the farm to do it - Check. I'll take either guy, both know how to get it done, now get it done Jerry :thumbsup: