Sign in to follow this  
Laurence Maroney's Nuts

Buy Low on Eli?

Some delicious non-conference games on the horizon with respect to opposing pass Defenses.

Texans, Lions, Seahawks, Jags...

Granted, by that same thinking, he should've lit up the Bears too as they are a low-ranked pass D, so maybe I'm just foolin' myself.

While most are crapping all over him now, I just thought I'd offer a contrarian view and throw that out there; for anyone considering a buy-low QB candidate, as he could probably be had dirt cheap right about now for any owners who aren't monitoring forward match-ups.

Some delicious non-conference games on the horizon with respect to opposing pass Defenses.

Granted, by that same thinking, he should've lit up the Bears too as they are a low-ranked pass D, so maybe I'm just foolin' myself.

While most are crapping all over him now, I just thought I'd offer a contrarian view and throw that out there; for anyone considering a buy-low QB candidate, as he could probably be had dirt cheap right about now for any owners who aren't monitoring forward match-ups.

his offensive line play has been putrid and Steve Smith doesn't seem motivated anymore. If Eli finishes at around the 12th ranked QB spot it would probably be pretty remarkable in my book at this point.

on pace for 4k yards, the INTs will slow down (though the maddening inconsistency will not). the O-Line has not been strong with run block but better with pass block. i still don't believe the defense is totally back, they will give up pts and be throwing, with a good schedule next 6 weeks as well. Steve Smith will make an appearence, he's just hasn't been looked at as much with Manningham and Nicks improving this year. good buy low.

Eli has never been anything but a top 10-15 QB. He has one incredible week, followed by one average and one so-so. And it's never who you think. Trying to figure out those match-ups is tough.

I agree. He's an excellent buy low. You can probably get him for pennies on the dollar so he's a good investment.

Eli has never been anything but a top 10-15 QB. He has one incredible week, followed by one average and one so-so. And it's never who you think. Trying to figure out those match-ups is tough.

Ehhh, hes had plenty of solid seasons fantasy-wise. 28 TDs last year. More than most.