Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Why Jay Cutler will be a great play tonight

Here is a list why Jay Cutler will throw for 286 yards - 3tds - and scramble for 30 yards vs Miami tonight.

1 - Miami will think their defense is playing great b/c they stuffed the Titan's last week. Let me tell you something, Kerry Collins is freakin' horrible, immobile, 1/2 way retarded, and should retire. VY steps in and attempts to play with an ankle sprain that knocked him out the previoius week. He too was horrible, but is very exciting when healthy. This offense was pathetic, Chicago's will be better.

2 - Miami has had several tough games in a row Tennessee - Baltimore - Cincy - Pitt - GB -NE - JETS - MIN - WOW(what a horribe schedule on a side note)! They are going to have a mental let up with Chicago coming to town. They will take Cutler and his offense too lightly, and will pay by giving up big numbers.

3 - Miami will be starting Tyler Thigpen - - Yes Yes, some of you probably remember the year where you picked up Thigy from the KC Chiefs and he helped you to a title that year! I too remember those days - but that was then, and Thigpen has had 3 whole days to prepare - 3 DAYS. He was third string for a reason. I foresee a couple of turnovers, and a lot of 3rd downs the 'Phins don't convert on - -Therefore giving more chances to Cutler and that Offense!

4 - And Dammit, B/C I want to start the week off with some good MOJO

GO CUTLER :first:

Here is why Jay Cuntler will not be a great play tonight.

1. Travel to Miami on a short week

2. WRs Knox,and others limited in practice with ankle injury

3. Chicagos line stinks

4. Miami can pressure the qb

ps....I am not playing against him. Good luck though. :thumbsup:

Here is why Jay Cuntler will not be a great play tonight.

1. Travel to Miami on a short week

2. WRs Knox,and others limited in practice with ankle injury

3. Chicagos line stinks

4. Miami can pressure the qb

ps....I am not playing against him. Good luck though. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

"Kerry Collins.......1/2 way retarded"

Jay's at least 3/4's. He definitely has a spot of downs.

Miami's Offense will struggle because Thigpen just came off the practice squad and hasn't practiced with any of the starters until this week.

Chicago had to travel on a short week though.

Could be a 13-6 game.

As a Cutler owner, I wish I could give you a vote of confidence, but I'm starting Shaun Hill over Cutler. When Cutler faces a front four who doesn't have to blitz to get pressure, he's been pathetic. I see 250 yards, 1 TD, 2 picks, 2 fumbles, 6 sacks.

:cheers:

Peace bro.....I am a little against cutler though. starting Miami Def. that is a scary thought. my def stink. good luck man. :thumbsup:

"Kerry Collins.......1/2 way retarded"

Jay's at least 3/4's. He definitely has a spot of downs.

Miami's Offense will struggle because Thigpen just came off the practice squad and hasn't practiced with any of the starters until this week.

Chicago had to travel on a short week though.

Could be a 13-6 game.

Hah, Cutler only knows one thing - chuck that ball - I don't get penalized in this league for interceptions:)

Thigpen can always scramble. I'm worried about him in that department. He can keep drives alive

Short Week - 13-6 could as easily be 33-26 DA BEARS :cheers:

Cutler's not doing so good joc but there's still the 4th quarter.

Good call Jarvis. On both the Phins struggling, Cutler being meh and Cutler being close to a down syndrome person. :thumbsup:

Well, fock, the focking Chicago offense has been given every opportunity with T.O.P and total play count to get the ball in the focking endzone. They just haven't done squat of course. I suppose that is all you can ask for in ff - opportunities and chances. Cutler had the ball in his hands all night in did not produce. My MOJO thread title failed. Come on rest of Strapper's team - your QB was a slacker this week (again) and you need to step up.

If I remember Martz's later years with the Rams correctly, they were a team that moved the ball well between the 20s but struggled to put it in the endzone. I see a lot of that in this Chicago team. Their redzone stats are horrible- worst in the league.

So glad I traded this guy this week. I had to give up G Jennings but I Got Flacco and R Moss. I like the looks of this one already. :thumbsup:

Just curious; did the guy you trade him to start Cutler this week? That would be too funny, especially if you needed the guy to lose to help your playoff run. :thumbsup:

Last night I was glad I don't have the NFL Network. You can't get those 3 hours back.

How in the hell are the Bears 7-3?

only when you start him - he's gold when he's on your bench :wall:

I drafted him he was great the first game or 2 when I had him on the bench. Then I started him and he sucked ass. Finally I just released him and everything is peachy. Just cut ties with the clown. :cheers:

So glad I traded this guy this week. I had to give up G Jennings but I Got Flacco and R Moss. I like the looks of this one already. :thumbsup:

Til you see Moss do nothing again and Jennings go off.

Seems like that guy wanted Jennings more than he wanted Cutler.

I think you got the bad end of that trade.

Til you see Moss do nothing again and Jennings go off.

Seems like that guy wanted Jennings more than he wanted Cutler.

I think you got the bad end of that trade.

Meh. Depends. I like Jennings but he's not all that explosive. He runs good routes but doesn't outrun too many DB's. And his targets are pretty low compared to other top tier WR's. James Jones looked a whole lot more explosive 2 weeks ago. He looks more the playmaker part than Greg does.

Meh. Depends. I like Jennings but he's not all that explosive. He runs good routes but doesn't outrun too many DB's. And his targets are pretty low compared to other top tier WR's. James Jones looked a whole lot more explosive 2 weeks ago. He looks more the playmaker part than Greg does.

Doesn't have to be explosive...he continues to make big plays...as he has for years now even with limited targets.

Jones may look the part...but he has come nowhere near what Jennings has done on a consistent basis.

Doesn't have to be explosive...he continues to make big plays...as he has for years now even with limited targets.

Jones may look the part...but he has come nowhere near what Jennings has done on a consistent basis.

It just doesn't look like Jennings is the superstar part. Yes, he's consistent, but he doesn't seem to take over a game like Finley could or like Jones did 2 weeks ago. I love him, and my wife is a WMU grad who went to school at the same time Jennings did, but I just don't see him being a whole lot more than a dependable WR. I love him as a WR 2 for fantasy, but not so much as a #1 guy.

It just doesn't look like Jennings is the superstar part. Yes, he's consistent, but he doesn't seem to take over a game like Finley could or like Jones did 2 weeks ago. I love him, and my wife is a WMU grad who went to school at the same time Jennings did, but I just don't see him being a whole lot more than a dependable WR. I love him as a WR 2 for fantasy, but not so much as a #1 guy.

True...and he is my #2...though I traded a "#1" to get him.

Traded Moss away and got Jennings (packaged a deal with those being the main 2).

Boldin became my #1...but really I have 2 #2s that are close to #1 guys.

And the main part that started this was how bad Moss has been.

I had this bum on my team a few weeks ago but dropped him after he threw 4 picks to DeAngelo Hall and had this to say after the game;

"I've played against (Hall) before,'' Cutler said after the game. "There's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard for me to say throwing four picks to the guy but I still think if we had to play him tomorrow I'd go after him every time.''

How could anyone ever start this loser after hearing that? It's clear he doesn't learn and isn't evolving as a player.

Here is a list why Jay Cutler will throw for 286 yards - 3tds - and scramble for 30 yards vs Miami tonight.

1 - Miami will think their defense is playing great b/c they stuffed the Titan's last week. Let me tell you something, Kerry Collins is freakin' horrible, immobile, 1/2 way retarded, and should retire. VY steps in and attempts to play with an ankle sprain that knocked him out the previoius week. He too was horrible, but is very exciting when healthy. This offense was pathetic, Chicago's will be better.

2 - Miami has had several tough games in a row Tennessee - Baltimore - Cincy - Pitt - GB -NE - JETS - MIN - WOW(what a horribe schedule on a side note)! They are going to have a mental let up with Chicago coming to town. They will take Cutler and his offense too lightly, and will pay by giving up big numbers.

3 - Miami will be starting Tyler Thigpen - - Yes Yes, some of you probably remember the year where you picked up Thigy from the KC Chiefs and he helped you to a title that year! I too remember those days - but that was then, and Thigpen has had 3 whole days to prepare - 3 DAYS. He was third string for a reason. I foresee a couple of turnovers, and a lot of 3rd downs the 'Phins don't convert on - -Therefore giving more chances to Cutler and that Offense!

4 - And Dammit, B/C I want to start the week off with some good MOJO

GO CUTLER :first:

you nailed it Joc :music_guitarred:

dont quit your day job :banana:

you nailed it Joc :music_guitarred:

dont quit your day job :banana:

I was trying my luck with the FF Karma Gawd - maybe I should sacrifice a virgin next time :wall: