Sign in to follow this  
ColtsFan2011

Jimmy Graham

Im thinking of starting him 2morrow in hope that he blows up. From what Ive been hearing Brees, and the coaching staff have been hyping this guy up to be a great TE. Shockey may play but nobody knows for sure yet. Brees seems to like his new 6'6 tight end who is much more athletic than Shockey. Anyone else have an opinion on Graham?

I'm starting him. Cant be any worse than the other scrubs I played after losing finley. :blink:

I'm in the same boat since losing Finley. Plus it will be nice having someone going in the NO/DAL game.

I'm still waiting to see if there's an update on Shockey before the early games tomorrow, but right now I'm thinking about starting Graham over Aaron Hernandez.

I'm in the same boat since losing Finley. Plus it will be nice having someone going in the NO/DAL game.

I feel you. I lost Finley 2. And picked up Hernandez instead of Marcedes Lewis which really hurt me. I regret it bigtime. So i cut Hernandez for Fasano and that was stupid. Havent had a decent tight end since Finley went down. Now ive got Graham and plan on starting him 2morrow in hope that he blows up.

If Shockey is out he's definitely a good play. Due to injuries and such my team is in shambles and I wish I could start him and Tamme especially if Shockey were to be ruled out.

If Shockey is out he's definitely a good play. Due to injuries and such my team is in shambles and I wish I could start him and Tamme especially if Shockey were to be ruled out.

agreed. if shockey sits the green light is on graham for me. This guy is a freak at 6-6 260 with a 4.5 40. He is going to create alotta mismatches. brees likes the guy payton likes the guy and they plan to use him. He had i believe 2 redzone tgts last week.

If shockey sits my bold prediction is 5/75 1td. (with an upside of 2td) :shocking: :unsure: :bandana:

Graham is currently flying under the radar. If you are in need of TE, especially if you've got some bench space to spare, he's worth a pickup this week to see how things play out. At the very least he's a solid match-up play against Dallas and he could end up as a fairly solid TE option down the stretch, at least for those of us that drafted Finley or are waiting on Zach Miller or Antonio Gates to get healthy. He's got nice upside (although he could be inconsistent)...definitely worth a look.

Buyer Beware.

Remember, this is the Saints we are talking about. Drew "Spread It Around" Brees and Sean "No Rhyme Nor Reason" Payton can and will make your life a living hell. Colston and Brees are the only players worth starting consistently. How many times has Henderson, Meachem, Moore, and Shockey been added and dropped in your league? There is a reason.......inconsistent play.

Yes, Shockey is questionable and may well not play.....but don't bet the farm on it. He still is a tough sucka and a gamer. If he can possibly see the field, he will go......helmet or no helmet. Not to mention the forgotten man David Thomas, who has 8 receptions over the last 3 games and has caught a couple of TD's on the season.

Graham certainly looks and plays like a beast, and may go off for 6/95/1.......but with Brees and Payton, it could just as easily be 2/23/0.

I'm starting him. Cant be any worse than the other scrubs I played after losing finley. :blink:

same here.....

oh how i wish finley didnt get hurt

If Shockey plays does he still get some opportunities or will he stand on the sideline all game. I haven't followed the Saints this year so i don't know how they use their players. If they both share the snaps i would start him myself because i have not had any production from my other TE, so i have nothing to lose.

If Shockey plays does he still get some opportunities or will he stand on the sideline all game. I haven't followed the Saints this year so i don't know how they use their players. If they both share the snaps i would start him myself because i have not had any production from my other TE, so i have nothing to lose.

Sounds like Shockey is out.....is Graham worth a shot over Cooley? Im already starting Keiland Williams off the redskins.

Buyer Beware.

Remember, this is the Saints we are talking about. Drew "Spread It Around" Brees and Sean "No Rhyme Nor Reason" Payton can and will make your life a living hell. Colston and Brees are the only players worth starting consistently. How many times has Henderson, Meachem, Moore, and Shockey been added and dropped in your league? There is a reason.......inconsistent play.

Yes, Shockey is questionable and may well not play.....but don't bet the farm on it. He still is a tough sucka and a gamer. If he can possibly see the field, he will go......helmet or no helmet. Not to mention the forgotten man David Thomas, who has 8 receptions over the last 3 games and has caught a couple of TD's on the season.

Graham certainly looks and plays like a beast, and may go off for 6/95/1.......but with Brees and Payton, it could just as easily be 2/23/0.

True. But I'm trying to decide between Graham and Aaron Hernandez, and everything you said about the Saints is also true of the Pats. :wall:

I think I'm gonna give him the start over Witten who since Garrett took over is a skinny tackle.

So why isn't this guy a starter?

Great i just dropped Boss for this Graham guy :wall: Im starting him over Witten cause im playing 2 people with Witten and am hoping for a bad game from him :unsure: not very good strategy

Great i just dropped Boss for this Graham guy :wall: Im starting him over Witten cause im playing 2 people with Witten and am hoping for a bad game from him :unsure: not very good strategy

he didnt start either of the last 2 weeks FWIW

starting as a TE/WR isnt as big of an issue as a RB

Thomas is a better blocker so hes listed as a starter in base formation. Passing situations and 2te sets Graham will be in there bank on it

he didnt start either of the last 2 weeks FWIW

starting as a TE/WR isnt as big of an issue as a RB

Thomas is a better blocker so hes listed as a starter in base formation. Passing situations and 2te sets Graham will be in there bank on it

see?? :music_guitarred:

see?? :music_guitarred:

Thank goodness I didn't buy the hype and stayed with Witten in PPR.

BUt I am keeping Graham as possible replacement for Zach.

Graham did just miss out on a few long ones.