Sign in to follow this  
GridironGuzzlers

Anyone stubbornly still starting R.Moss?

In my 14 team league the WW is thin, even at WR. I have Randy, Bowe, S.Smith(Car) and Breaston . Am I nuts to go with Moss this week ? I'm thinking Smith vs ATL, but in the back of my mind I think Moss will have a good game again. Anyone else starting him in their playoff matchup this week and why..

:lol: No really I tried to get Bennett off waivers with him this week but failed. He is still sitting on my bench, with his tongue sticking out at me :P

In my 14 team league the WW is thin, even at WR. I have Randy, Bowe, S.Smith(Car) and Breaston . Am I nuts to go with Moss this week ? I'm thinking Smith vs ATL, but in the back of my mind I think Moss will have a good game again. Anyone else starting him in their playoff matchup this week and why..

I almost started him last week. I still have him in 2 leagues and have not started him in one since week 10 i think and last week was the first time i had benched him in the other one. The guy i traded him to in another league dropped him this week :( It seems he has spread his lazy bad habits to the rest of the team.

Eddie George Criticizes Titans' 'Lack of Enthusiasm, Lack of Effort'

I dropped him a few weeks ago. He's still a FA. No way I'm going back there. He was my second round pick. Luckily I made the playoffs cause he cost me at least three games.

Colts sarting CBs are out and they will be loading up to stop CJ...

Been there, done that. He sucks. Even against the worst defenses. :thumbsdown:

I've cut him in 2 leagues and he's still sitting on the wire.

Moss has 6 catches for 60 yards over the last 6 games. What about that sounds appealing to you? :wacko:

Not only don't I start him, I don't even really consider him anymore. He's just dead roster weight I'm afraid to drop.

Not only don't I start him, I don't even really consider him anymore. He's just dead roster weight I'm afraid to drop.

Same except I didnt need to drop him. Picked up Steve Jackson mid season and havent given Moss much thought since

I cut him for James Starks today. I dunno if Starks will be anything, but I'd rather roll with a guy that has upside over Moss at this point.

Dropped that Diva-dawg for Britt a couple of weeks ago.

So he prolly goes for 7/110/2 tonight

Is this Moss's last year?? Surely no one is going to give him much of a contract after this crap. He was the #1 WR on my draft boards this year. GOOD JOB DUMBASS :doh: