Sign in to follow this  
Baby Jesus

Any sleeper TEs for week 15?

lost finley for the year in one league, and have reluctantly been playing winslow/gronkowski russian roulette ever since..keep and eye on owen daniels and his health tonight.. as i honestly do not think there's any true sleeper tight ends out there

Cooley is killing me..

i was thinking that TN te might be a decent pick up.. he is developing chemistry w Kollins

Scaife? He's probably available in most every league too. He can't be any worse than the bums I'm starting. Good call.

Thought about grabbing Daniels. Scaife had a good week with Collins back but not so sure if that will continue.....Celek has killed me this year.

Thought about grabbing Daniels. Scaife had a good week with Collins back but not so sure if that will continue.....Celek has killed me this year.

I like Daniels too. I think Dressen is starting tonight vs Baltimore but that could be a good thing to allow you to get Daniels. Baltimore is one of best defense's vs the TE so neither Dressen or Daniels should do much tonight.

SCAIFE is a great call....vs TEXANS defense next week...I am targetting him for my first round playoffs next week...as well as Kerry Collins, thanks to nincapoops Celek and Orton ! :headbanger:

SCAIFE is a great call....vs TEXANS defense next week...I am targetting him for my first round playoffs next week...as well as Kerry Collins, thanks to nincapoops Celek and Orton ! :headbanger:

Another one to possibly target, if you can stomach Henne is ANTHONY FASANO, vs. TE-weak Buffalo ! :thumbsup:

no way on Fasano, i watched that game Henne is unbelievably bad. scouting Daniels tonight, as well as Dickson. went Pettigrew this week and killed me. though other guys started him over did nothing as well. Scaife is best thing i heard so far. Zach Miller is avail in my league anybody see if he looked healthier? numbers weren't bad something like 6 for 75. hopefully i win tonight and have to deal with this TE mess again next week...

lets see...

week 10 - aaron hernandez - 1 FP (SP tackle)...bust

week 11 - fasano (2 FP) - bust

week 12 - jimmy graham (5 FP) - bust

week 13 - gronkowski (2 FP) - bust

week 14 - watson (1.8FP) - bust

my track record is absolutely horrendous. i just advanced to the semi's with zero TE help since finley went down. so i am not even going to try and recommend someone to you guys. i may put 4 or 5 names in a hat and draw one.

Gronkowski scored this week...this makes him a bad play and Hernandez a good play for next week. :headbanger:

I read somewhere that Hernandez only played like 20 snaps vs like 70 for Gronkowski

I read somewhere that Hernandez only played like 20 snaps vs like 70 for Gronkowski

That's because Gronk is a better blocker and is favored over Hernandez in many different instances. He'll be in on all run plays (and usually Crumpler will be the other TE if there are 2), all passing plays where the TE is assigned to block or chip, and also a large majority of the plays against teams with a great pass rush. Against teams with weak pass rushers, Hernandez is the good start.

If Rodgers is out what about Corless? Flynn checked down to him a bit in that game...

Brady loves them both, just on different weeks.

Id take either of them with the garbage ive been running out there :wall: Tried Celek this week and not a dam catch.

That's because Gronk is a better blocker and is favored over Hernandez in many different instances. He'll be in on all run plays (and usually Crumpler will be the other TE if there are 2), all passing plays where the TE is assigned to block or chip, and also a large majority of the plays against teams with a great pass rush. Against teams with weak pass rushers, Hernandez is the good start.

Hernandez' snap counts have been dropping consistently over the last 5-6 weeks. It is not related to scheme and probably more related to Hernandez not doing the things that they are asking of him (blocking and chipping at the line, running the right route, making the right read, blocking downfield, etc.). In the red zone, Gronkowski is a beast because he is so athletic and big.

In other words, I don't know that Hernandez is going to be a great start for the rest of the season.

Gronkowski scored this week...this makes him a bad play and Hernandez a good play for next week. :headbanger:

This is my horn....toot-toot........Gronk next week :headbanger: