Sign in to follow this  
MR_never.nude

Ryan Torain

is he healthy enough to roll with in the playoffs? he's proven all season, that when he's healthy, he can get the job done. also, do you think keiland and/or portis are gonna steal touches from him? any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

i think i'm going to start him over Mendenhall!! And as a #3 RB over B Jax, Crabtree and Pierre Thomas.

Does the possibility of Sexy Rex GROSSman starting/playing scare away we the Torain owners this week? :dunno:

is he healthy enough to roll with in the playoffs? he's proven all season, that when he's healthy, he can get the job done. also, do you think keiland and/or portis are gonna steal touches from him? any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Oh man...that was good :D , really...I needed that. Thanks! :clap:

Does the possibility of Sexy Rex GROSSman starting/playing scare away we the Torain owners this week? :dunno:

Grossman's not going to play, but even if he does -- have you watched McNabb this season? I doubt Rex would be much worse. Either way, I'm rolling on the Torain train against Dallas.

Grossman's not going to play, but even if he does -- have you watched McNabb this season? I doubt Rex would be much worse. Either way, I'm rolling on the Torain train against Dallas.

I'm rolling with Torain as well but I trust McNabb to hand the ball off successfully whereas with Sexy Rexy everything's an adventure...

I'm rolling with Torain as well but I trust McNabb to hand the ball off successfully whereas with Sexy Rexy everything's an adventure...

I am going to roll with Torain as well and hope for the best! :overhead:

Word of caution here...the RAT may be scheming to screw all us fantasy owners again...don't be surprised if James Davis gets the bulk of the carries this week vs dallas !! :unsure:

All season when he's been healthy? What's that, about 6 quarters now (making it 9 for his career)?

The clock is ticking.

BTW, Williams got the bulk of the goalline carries last week despite Torain's gaudy stats.

rOTOWORLD HAS SEXY REX STARTING OVER MCNABB. DOES THIS HURT/HELP TORAIN?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2450

I DON'T KNOW.

In all seriousness, I'm trying to form a good argument to bench either Ronnie Brown or Felix Jones (or Choice) to play Torain instead. I'm worried that The Rat will fock with me if I choose to roll with Torain. :unsure:

BTW, Williams got the bulk of the goalline carries last week despite Torain's gaudy stats.

Torain got 5 of the Redskins 8 RZ carries.

I DON'T KNOW.

In all seriousness, I'm trying to form a good argument to bench either Ronnie Brown or Felix Jones (or Choice) to play Torain instead. I'm worried that The Rat will fock with me if I choose to roll with Torain. :unsure:

I think you gotta go with Brown and Felix. Washington is a clusterfuck right now....Grossman is reportedly getting the start....half the 'Skins team is pissed about the decision....and Dallas has been playing better under Garrett. Sounds like a bad situation....which is unfortunate, because all things being equal, I think Torain could have put up the best numbers of that bunch. But now? With your fantasy season on the line.....can you trust Torain and the 'Skins?

Tough call, but if you have to make an argument to start a player....you probably shouldn't be starting that player.

Torain got 5 of the Redskins 8 RZ carries.

My bad. Guess the stat I saw was plays vs actual carries.

In either case, it's just been announced that Grossman is starting at QB. They'll gang up on the line to stop the run and force Sexy Rexy to throw.

There's no good ff play on the Skins this week.

In either case, it's just been announced that Grossman is starting at QB. They'll gang up on the line to stop the run and force Sexy Rexy to throw.

Didn't see your post but said exactly the same thing in the Grossman thread. :thumbsup:

I think you gotta go with Brown and Felix. Washington is a clusterfuck right now....Grossman is reportedly getting the start....half the 'Skins team is pissed about the decision....and Dallas has been playing better under Garrett. Sounds like a bad situation....which is unfortunate, because all things being equal, I think Torain could have put up the best numbers of that bunch. But now? With your fantasy season on the line.....can you trust Torain and the 'Skins?

Tough call, but if you have to make an argument to start a player....you probably shouldn't be starting that player.

I think you're right.

Start Torain with confidence. The skins are going to fully commit to the running game. If you've seen anything from the skins this year, McSuck couldn't move the chains anyways. This move hardly makes the offense any worse.

Armstrong is your man!

Rexxy loves the long ball, he made Berrian A TON of $, and Berrian SUX- that's been proven.

Thank Me Later! :overhead: