Sign in to follow this  
Pheagle

RB Maurice Jones-Drew, JAX

If available Jennings is now a definite add...if only to block your opponent...Washington giving up the 8th most points to RBs

MJD

If available Jennings is now a definite add...if only to block your opponent...Washington giving up the 8th most points to RBs

MJD

I have Jennings. I just hope MJD is either out or he plays the entire game. I do not want to have to make the decision between the two.

Just Reported: MJD missed practice again Friday. No Jags player has ever missed a Friday practice all season has been able to play on Sunday.

Though he still might go, I am hoping he doesn't so I can roll out with full confidence in Jennings.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/24/maurice-jones-drews-status-in-doubt-after-missing-fridays-practice/

Just Reported: MJD missed practice again Friday. No Jags player has ever missed a Friday practice all season has been able to play on Sunday.

Though he still might go, I am hoping he doesn't so I can roll out with full confidence in Jennings.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/24/maurice-jones-drews-status-in-doubt-after-missing-fridays-practice/

:thumbsup: ditto

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Maurice Jones-Drew (knee) is out for Week 16 barring a "miraculous" turnaround.

Jones-Drew's knee is still swollen, so the Jags want to give it rest and time to heal. The plan makes sense, as the Redskins' defense is decimated, and backup Rashad Jennings' light has flipped on with a 6.8 yards-per-carry average. Jones-Drew will presumably return in Week 17 at Houston. Jennings shouldn't struggle for 16-20 touches Sunday and 100 or more total yards.

I am playing the MJD owner and I have Jennings. I hope that MJD doesn't play as I may go with Jennings over Hillis.

I have ADP and Hillis in my back field, but with the ?s surrounding those two, not to mention the match ups, I may go with Jennings instead. Just don't know which one to sit.

I'm going Jennings over Forte, but I am concerned about Deji Karim cutting into Jennings' workload, especially on passing downs. It wasn't that long ago that Karim, not Jennings, was looking like the #2 guy in Jax.

I got him in 2 leagues last night that im playing in 3rd place game :( Dam Foster and Hillis

Im playing Jennings over Hillis this weekend if MJD is 100% out :thumbsup:

As an owner of MJD and Jennings this is pretty good news. I think either one could put up around 100 yards and a score on the Foreskins and I really didn't like the idea of having to go with a gimpy MJD. :cheers:

I picked up Jennings and now have to pick two of Jennings, ADP, Felix Jones and Tashard Choice to compliment Ray Rice. The trouble is that the Cowboys play tomorrow and the definitive word on MJD won't come until Sunday morning. I'd hate to leave Choice and Jones on the bench and have MJD give it a go.

I picked up Jennings and now have to pick two of Jennings, ADP, Felix Jones and Tashard Choice to compliment Ray Rice. The trouble is that the Cowboys play tomorrow and the definitive word on MJD won't come until Sunday morning. I'd hate to leave Choice and Jones on the bench and have MJD give it a go.

I have the same decision, but I've elected to roll with Rashad: I can't see MJD playing much even if he tries; this knee thing is the sort of injury that will inflate right away during a game regardless. I predict JAX to get up on WAS, and as such Rashad should have an active day. My decision is cemented with word that Barber is playing - even though I now like Felix the best of the three in terms of potential - I'd rather roll the dice with Jennings.

Sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter that it's doubtful either Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew or Texans WR Andre Johnson will play in Week 16.

The Jags play during the 1:00 ET slate of games, so owners will be able to make a last minute swap if MJD is somehow active. Johnson is a trickier situation, as the Texans are slated to play at 4:00 ET. Owners with early game options like Wes Welker or Kenny Britt should keep Johnson on their bench. It's looking like it's going to take a Christmas miracle for either to play.

Source: FOXSports.com

Related: Maurice Jones-Drew

ESPN and CBS Sports are reporting the Jones-Drew is officially out for today's game.

:pointstosky:

I am playing the MJD owner and I have Jennings. I hope that MJD doesn't play as I may go with Jennings over Hillis.

Jennings goes into the lineup, but Hillis stays in as well. I think that I have to bench DJax as I think that game gets played tonight and I don't expect much from the Philly passing attack.

I was able to pickup Rashad Jennings in time for championship. Now, do I start him over Ryan Torain or Mike Tolbert? What do you guys think?