Sign in to follow this  
TylerRoseFan

Checking in

1) Teaching math after a 14 year hiatus from teaching. Absolute best professional decision of my life.

2) Oldest son graduated high school. Joined LA National Guard. Knocked up girlfriend.

3) As of a week ago yesterday I'm a grandpa. Born 8 lb 11 oz. Beautiful little focker has already gained a pound. He kicks ass.

4) Tomorrow is Mrs TRF and my 20th wedding anniversary.

5) TRF Jr.'s Little Brother plays football, soccer, and baseball.

6) Life is pretty greta right about now. :pointstosky:

So, how's it going w/ you? :dunno:

Hey TRF,

I saw the announcement on your grandson at that other place :unsure: and I was going to congratulate you, then I thought "Hey, if he can't bring it to the Geek Bored, fock him." :thumbsdown:

So anyway, Congratulations! :doublethumbsup:

Congrats, grandpa!

:music_guitarred:

Glad you're doing well. I'm doing very well, too. Will spare ya the details. Tell the wifey hi for me and let her know I still pine for her.

:)

Who the fock gets married on Christmass Eve? :thumbsdown:

People from the asss backwards south.

and Congrats TRF. Sounds like your son accepted responsibility unlike one buttplug of a geek here :music_guitarred: to your son.

I had just ETSed from the Army and joined the LA National Guard in July 1990. A month later Sadam invaded Kuwait. I got activated w/ the guard and started training to deploy overseas. Mrs TRF and I were going to marry the following summer. At the time we were faced w/ the biggest threat to the soldier we've seen w/ his Army. I didn't know if I'd make it back to her or not. In the middle of the month on a Wednesday I told Mrs TRF "you know, if I go over there and get killed and we are married, you could get FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!". The following Monday evening we married. I didn't have the good taste to get killed over there so she's stuck w/ me 20 years later.

I'm sorry if my story offends you. No, I'm not. Fock you, ######. :wave:

Good to see you, TRF. Congrats on a happy and fulfilling life!

1) Teaching math after a 14 year hiatus from teaching. Absolute best professional decision of my life.

2) Oldest son graduated high school. Joined LA National Guard. Knocked up girlfriend.

3) As of a week ago yesterday I'm a grandpa. Born 8 lb 11 oz. Beautiful little focker has already gained a pound. He kicks ass.

4) Tomorrow is Mrs TRF and my 20th wedding anniversary.

5) TRF Jr.'s Little Brother plays football, soccer, and baseball.

6) Life is pretty greta right about now. :pointstosky:

So, how's it going w/ you? :dunno:

way to rub our noses in your great life. I hope you get a flat tire.

Merry Christmas

I had just ETSed from the Army and joined the LA National Guard in July 1990. A month later Sadam invaded Kuwait. I got activated w/ the guard and started training to deploy overseas. Mrs TRF and I were going to marry the following summer. At the time we were faced w/ the biggest threat to the soldier we've seen w/ his Army. I didn't know if I'd make it back to her or not. In the middle of the month on a Wednesday I told Mrs TRF "you know, if I go over there and get killed and we are married, you could get FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!". The following Monday evening we married. I didn't have the good taste to get killed over there so she's stuck w/ me 20 years later.

Congrats grandpa.

Life's greta here.

Have a marry christmas.

You should have manned up and got her the 50 grand <_<

Surprised your son didn't knock up someone earlier than this.

congrats grandpa

:overhead: