Sign in to follow this  
Tom C

Tashard Choice

I'm seen him ranked in the top 20 RBs in like 3 weekly rankings, usually over Felix Jones.

what is the deal here folks with Barber coming back and Jones still getting the bulk of the carries???

I'm seen him ranked in the top 20 RBs in like 3 weekly rankings, usually over Felix Jones.

what is the deal here folks with Barber coming back and Jones still getting the bulk of the carries???

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm definitely starting L. Blount, but am torn between keeping Steven Jackson in my line up or taking S. Jackson out and putting in Tashard Choice.....

????????????

I'm going to be watching this one closely up until game time. Aside from being beat up, Marion Barber has sucked this year - he's averaging 3.1 ypc. Choice is probably the best back on their roster so he'll still get some touches but if both Barber and Jones are good to go that's something to consider. I've got a feeling Choice might put up decent flex numbers anyway.

I guess top 20 may be a bit high if all three are back (although some of those rankings may have been made before that news came out), but I see no reason why Choice shouldn't be the highest ranked of the three.

Jones has just 2 TD's all year and even if he does play seems to be a bit dinged up. Meanwhile, Choice has had 3 TD's in the past 4 games, with 14+ fantasy points in 2 of those 4 games, and Jones has had 14+ points in just 2 games all season.

If i had a viable option, i wouldn't start choice. SJax would definitely get the nod over Choice.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a Choice.

I agree with u ..wtf is going on in dallas?? I have been saying this all week--Garrett is a joke as is his dic*kboy Barber. How the fouck do u play Barber? I don't get it-he is washed up but I thought just two weeks ago I keep hearing Jones rave about Choice and now this bs. It's a joke, that's for sure. Whoever the poster said that Felix Jones is fool's gold, he was dead on.

I just dropped Choice to pick up Rashad Jennings. I think even if MJD plays Jennings will get equal touches, plus he has the upside if MJD sits.

I just dropped Choice to pick up Rashad Jennings. I think even if MJD plays Jennings will get equal touches, plus he has the upside if MJD sits.

I picked-up Jennings as well. I have Moreno/Choice/Jennings to choose from now (was going to roll w/Choice until i heard it could be a 3-headed monster). Hopefully MJD sits and makes it an easy choice against the sucky Redskins D. I don't trust that Moreno will last, even if he does play.

If either Jones or Barber are inactive, I'm all over Choice. But if all 3 are active, I'm staying away.

Barber seems to be Garrett's butt boy.

Barber seems to be Garrett's butt boy.

for god's sake finally some 1 agrees w/ me..i swear barber and garrett must do one another every day..its a joke

If either Jones or Barber are inactive, I'm all over Choice. But if all 3 are active, I'm staying away.

I second this strategy. It looks like Barber will be active so I'll bump Choice down in my Projections / Rankings update later today.

To me, felix Jones is fools gold.....

Fools gold or not. If he's getting the majority of the carries he's the best best of the 3. In PPR that is.

When you have a 3-headed monster going into a game and the RB (Choice) who you want to start in a PPR league doesn't even play on passing downs, what's the point.

STAY AWAY!!!!

Too much money on the line to take a chance :mad:

When you have a 3-headed monster going into a game and the RB (Choice) who you want to start in a PPR league doesn't even play on passing downs, what's the point.

STAY AWAY!!!!

Too much money on the line to take a chance :mad:

I agree. It's really a shame that Barber is Garrett's dic*boy.