Sign in to follow this  
SFGeek

R. Jennings

I benched Forte for this overblown crap bag.

He is no Samkon Gado. Eat ca-ca Jennings and the Jax O-line.

i made the same exact mistake. didn't even think about it til i remembered i picked him up last week about 30 mins before the game. ugh.

I benched Forte for this overblown crap bag.

He is no Samkon Gado. Eat ca-ca Jennings and the Jax O-line.

I got Bradshaw and Blount benched in favor of this cawksucker. FOCK.

I'm an idiot. Thanks MJD, thanks alot FOCKFACE.

i made the same exact mistake. didn't even think about it til i remembered i picked him up last week about 30 mins before the game. ugh.

Me too. Forte riding pine for this pricko. He's showing shades of Bernie Parmalee with a little Napolean McCallum thrown in. Focking sh!tshow.

I believe the best suggestion of the day also applies to Jennings. The owner of Vjax is ticked at his production and suggested for him to "go suck a bag of cocks"

Classic.

Rashad Jennings and Vincent Jackson put me in a big hole right now. Down 38 points in standard yahoo scoring. But I have Vick still to play and mini Vick still to play. I'm not throwing in the towel yet.

I echo the thread. This fockbag sucks big, and has likely cost me the championship, with Nicks and Britt on the bench, along with Mathews and Brown. :mad:

Fellow idiot Rashad hyper and starter here, benched Brandon Marshall for him- still pissed off about it but this thread has me cracking up. So I'm guessing that Rashad is only good when MJD is out on the field and the other team forgets that he is on the field?

Could've started Woodhead and that dumb move likely cost me the championship. :cheers:

Fellow idiot Rashad hyper and starter here, benched Brandon Marshall for him- still pissed off about it but this thread has me cracking up. So I'm guessing that Rashad is only good when MJD is out on the field and the other team forgets that he is on the field?

He doesn't have the stamina that an every down back has. Simple as that. :dunno: