Sign in to follow this  
junk

How many pts does Mike Vick need for you to win (or lose)

thanks to an improbable 16 pt advantage pierre gave me over turner tonight...i am up 40 pts heading to tmrw...BUT he has Vick.

last time I played this team, Vick had 55 (vs redskins)

what do you need to win (or lose)

I need 40.47 from Vick to win. Vick has gone over that twice this year. Not very confident at all. 10% chance I think.

27 + whatever Brent Celek gets.

standard Yahoo scoring.

Do-able, but I'm not that confident.

26 from Vick. Could swing either way. Had alot of bad luck this week (AJ,Tolbert). Almost expecting that to continue

Very fitting though, I've lived by Vick and I may die by him. Good luck to all!

I'm up 76 points (thanks Charles, Britt, and especially Freeman). I still have Harvin, he has Vick. I like my chances :banana: :banana:

I'm up 118 - 85.1 which is 32.9

I'm done but hold the tiebreaker. He has Vick.

33 pts by Vick and my non-Championship streak reaches 10 years. :(

I won this league 2 of the first 3 years we played but nodda since.

ETA: Oh I forgot I have Puzzy Harvin going tonight. Wow! I feel a little bit better.

Standard scoring league. I am up 2 points and have Vick. I am against McCoy and DJax. It could be very interesting. I was lucky enough to win my main league last night, but it would still be nice to pull out this smaller buyin league also. 2 championships in my 3 leagues this year would be very nice, especially since I think I've only won a league once in the last 4 or 5 years, and have suffered championship losses in my main league the previous 2 seasons.

Down by 36 (thanks to Drew Brees making stupid a$$ throws in the 4th Quarter...I mean honestly, who plays Atlanta D?) with Vick vs. Longwell tonight. Had Tolbert, Moreno, and Megatron get hurt at some point during this weekend's games. We score 6 pts for passing TDs, 1 point every 50 passing/20 rushing or receiving, 5 pt bonus with 300+ passing and 3 point bonus with 100+ rushing. I can tell you one thing...won't be drafting Moreno or any 49er next year. Lost Romo (but had Vick), Gore, Steve Smith (NYG), and Moreno at the end of this year. Tough luck but Vick made up for it.

I need 20 from Vick for Victory.

Interesting stat note: This season, other then the first game against Redskins(injured 1st Qtr), every game Vick has played, he's scored well over 20 points and once scoring a minimum of 20. Reason I don't feel it's in the bag yet? Anyone listen to the commentary last night when Falcons on 1 yard line and commentators mention that 90 times in a row when Saints facing a team on their one yard line

the opponent got points via TD or FG. Next play - TURNER FUMBLES. Beware, Fantasy Gods are

everywhere kids. Enjoy the game tonight and may all your players flourish.

I need 20 from Vick for Victory.

Interesting stat note: This season, other then the first game against Redskins(injured 1st Qtr), every game Vick has played, he's scored well over 20 points and once scoring a minimum of 20. Reason I don't feel it's in the bag yet? Anyone listen to the commentary last night when Falcons on 1 yard line and commentators mention that 90 times in a row when Saints facing a team on their one yard line theopponent got points

Via TD or FG. NEXT PLAY- Turner fumbles. Fantasy Gods are everywhere kids. Enjoy the game tonight and may all your players flourish.

That kind of stuff seems to happen quite frequently. Kinda freaky actually. Makes me cringe when the announcers talk up my guy right before a should-be-easy TD

TD league. Need Vick to score 2 more pts than McCoy and Philly defense combined.

Wouldn't need this if I'd played Racker (29 pts) instead of Crosby (16), or the Atlanta D (10) instead of Pittsburgh (the big squadoosh). Rodgers had 25 on my bench as well. So basically, I had three decisions to make and, unless Vick wins the title for me, I was wrong on all 3.

10 team money league, non-ppr, all td's are 6pts. Lost week 15 so I'm playing for 3rd place money this week but still a nice chunk of change. My opponet had Vick tonite. He has Turner last night and that really helped me. So he needs 43 pts. from Vick to beat me and claim 3rd prize money otherwise give me the money :-)

Need Vick not to score 40+. Call it 50/50.

Lets change this thread to what you think Vick will do:

6pt TD league

320 yds /2 TDs, 90 rdYDs 1 TD

39 points!!!

Waiting for this game tonite has been focking torture. :wall:

crazy championship week that started thursday and finally end tonight

it has caused sleepless nights

whats the scoring system??

ppr league

4 points passing td

6 points rushing

not going to lie, never thought 69 point lead might not be enough

I need Vick and Mccoy to score 54.8.

PPR

4 pt passing

6 pt rushing

I think I still have a chance but I'm certainly not confident.

Need 22 pts from Vick. The only time he's gone under that while playing a full game was the 1st Giants game where his WRs dropped 3 easy TD passes on him (2 in the same drive), so he would have easily surpassed it in that game, too.

Need 31 from Vick:

6 pts for all td's

3 pt bonus for 100 yds/200 yds rushing

3 pt bonus for 300/400 yds passing

1 pt for every 25 yds passing

1 pt for every 10 yds rushing

over 40 yds per td pass bonus = 3 pts

over 40 yds per td run bonus = 3 pts

:dunno:

I'm ahead by 12 points for the league championship. I'm done; my opponent has Vick only. I think I'm sunk.

37 + Whatever McCoy does. (McCoy scores 0 if he doesn't get in the end zone and stays under 70 RuYds)

No yardage points until Vick hits 250 yards passing (5 pt bonus). 1 pt per 10 yards thereafeter.

No yardage points until Vick hits 70 yards rushing (10 pt bonus). 2 pts per 10 yards thereafter.

6pt passing TD. 3 bonus points for 10-39 yard TD. 6 bonus points for 40-69 yard TD. 12 bonus pts for 70+ yard TD.

12pt rushing TD. 6 bonus points for 10-39 yard TD. 12 bonus points for 40-69 yard TD. 24 bonus pts for 70+ yard TD.

So basically if McCoy is held scoreless I need:

250 PaYd, 2 TD of 10+ yards AND

70 RuYd, 1 TD

Vick scored 92 points in one week this season...

my opponent has vick & d. jackson.

he needs 3 tds...

i'd give the odds to him....maybe a 70-80% chance.

Conservative point system, so I'm estimating I need three TD's and about 250 combined yards from Vick. Needed Matt Bryant to help me erode this deficit last night and got a whopping deuce. The Eagles need to cement home field advantage, so I have to hope Vick will be going full throttle. Hey, with his performances this year in Fantasy, there's really no one else I'd rather have to rely on in this situation. Deep to DeSean!

up 27 with joe webb at flex..going against vick tonight (3 point bonus at 300 passing or rushing/all td's are 6 points)...i'm VERY worried

Vick came up 1.68 points short. soooo close.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

i lost by 1pt!! Vick's 3 turnovers and A. Peterson's fumble cost me the game. My well ran dry tonight.

WOOOOHOOO!!! Vick brought it on home! Love that man! What a great and wonderful and generous human being!