Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New York Jets at New England Patriots

Inactives

Jets: 3rd QB Kellen Clemens, WR Brad Smith, FB John Conner, DE Vernon Gholston, DT Jarron Gilbert, TE Matt Mulligan, TE Jeff Cumberland, DT Marcus Dixon

Patriots: WR Taylor Price, RB Fred Taylor, RB Thomas Clayton, CB Tony Carter, LB Marques Murrell, G Rich Ohrnberger, T Mark LeVoir, DT Myron Pryor

This his gotta be some kinda mind game Belichick is playing with the Jets. No way you bench your best wideout in a playoff game for those comments. Either that or he has zero respect for the Jets ability to win this game.

Pryce slams into the back of the pile and pushes Law Firm over the 1D marker! lmao

Then Brady chumps out and does the ONLY thing that will lose this game. :thumbsdown:

TO's are the only way the Pats lose.

Um, Rex, I'd challenge the FG result. Looked like it was inside the post.

It was no good, but JUST BARELY

Rex knew that it missed by a foot.

Hopefully the Pats defense doesn't have gaffes like the offense. Honestly, I'm a little nervous. :unsure:

Hopefully the Pats defense doesn't have gaffs like the offense. Honestly, I'm a little nervous. :unsure:

I tried to tell you. Everyone assumed the Pats would murder the Jets, but honestly the only thing keeping the Jets back right now is Sanchez.

I tried to tell you. Everyone assumed the Pats would murder the Jets, but honestly the only thing keeping the Jets back right now is Sanchez.

Seriously. I never underestimate the Jets.

In fairness, Crumpler dropped a TD right in his hands, and Cromartie caused that sack by holding the WR in the EZ.

Sanchez blows, it's amazing the Jets are even this far in spite of him...Cromartie can't cover or tackle and LT is nearing the end...not a lot of hope for Jets fans moving forward! But hey, at least they have a coach that puts a foot in his mouth every week!

It's still early, the Pats have Brady, and the Jets still have Sanchez...blow out still within reach!

I must say, Brady is way to casual and non-chelant starting out the game, like he thinks the game is already over. Hopefully there will be some urgency pretty soon...of course, the Jets D is playing good so far.

Sanchez blows, it's amazing the Jets are even this far in spite of him...Cromartie can't cover or tackle and LT is nearing the end...not a lot of hope for Jets fans moving forward! But hey, at least they have a coach that puts a foot in his mouth every week!

I questioned why they even drafted him. Didn't they move up to do it? Or am I wrong. mark Sanchez at what 5? In the swirling winds of NY no less. Made zero sense. They should realize this and keep their eyes out for a developing QB.

This Football game sucks. It's funny how the Jets saw nothing in Woodcock. Yet the Pats use him very well in screens. He has quick little feet.