Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Josh McDaniels > Jerry Angelo

If the Chicago Bears had Tim Tebow at QB yesterday, they would be going to the Super Bowl.

If the Chicago Bears had Tim Tebow at QB yesterday, they would be going to the Super Bowl.

As much as I can't stand Cutler, if the Bears had Tebow, they would have never made the playoffs.

As much as I can't stand Cutler, if the Bears had Tebow, they would have never made the playoffs.

:shocking:

1. I'm not a Cutler fan at all but no QB should be playing with torn knee ligaments.

2. Your fishing expeditions are too frequent and obvious. I'd suggest being a little subtler in your trolling, saying things that are maybe kind of dumb but at least plausibly believable for an idiot. I'd also suggest maybe fishing every 2nd or 3rd day. Unless you're being serious with this stuff, in which case you are legitimately retarded.

hth

Cutler already tends to throw picks.

On one knee I don't want him in the game.

1. I'm not a Cutler fan at all but no QB should be playing with torn knee ligaments.

2. Your fishing expeditions are too frequent and obvious. I'd suggest being a little subtler in your trolling, saying things that are maybe kind of dumb but at least plausibly believable for an idiot. I'd also suggest maybe fishing every 2nd or 3rd day. Unless you're being serious with this stuff, in which case you are legitimately retarded.

hth

Dan Marino played a decade without functioning ligaments in his knees... Cutlers disgraceful exit was typical of him, and shameful... Brady had a busted ankle that needed immediate surgery... You play the game in pain, and you get surgery/5 mo. vacation the day after the season ends...

What if the Pats had Tebow?

So EDJR, does this mean that Tom Brady is gutless for exiting the 2001 AFC title game with an injury. I guess when you video tape you can quit on your team like Tom did that day as he rode Bledsoe's coattails to a title.

Oh, you forgot about Brady leaving that game. hmmmmm

So EDJR, does this mean that Tom Brady is gutless for exiting the 2001 AFC title game with an injury. I guess when you video tape you can quit on your team like Tom did that day as he rode Bledsoe's coattails to a title.

Hmmmmm backups......real injuries...hmmmmm! :pointstosky:

My cawk in ya mouth - taste good? Come get some.

Hmmmmm backups......real injuries...hmmmmm! :pointstosky:

My cawk in ya mouth - taste good? Come get some.

That is probably inappropriate.

But back to the original post. Probably right, if Bears had Tebow instead starting the game, probably a different ending. Not sure if the Bears would've won but a much better chance. McDaniels' career reminds me a lot of how BB's started off. He's got talent.

That is probably inappropriate.

But back to the original post. Probably right, if Bears had Tebow instead starting the game, probably a different ending. Not sure if the Bears would've won but a much better chance.

:thumbsup:

Oh, no Pats fan could ever foget that game, that was the one where we sent in our broken-down second-string QB who completed less than 50% of his passes and we STILL rolled the Stillers in their house. :overhead:

Oh, no Pats fan could ever foget that game, that was the one where we sent in our broken-down second-string QB who completed less than 50% of his passes and we STILL rolled the Stillers in their house. :overhead:

Another steeler trying to cheaply take out a QB's knee. They used to be great at that.

Bledsoe to PatteRn :pointstosky:

I cried that day, no joking. I was so happy for Bledsoe, after all he had done for New England, to help put them back on the map (with Parcells).