Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

***Official Boston Red Sox 2011 Season Thread***

:dunno:

Seems there is an official Red Sox thread every year. For some strange reason, I noticed that there wasn't one after two weeks of play. Just helping you guy sout. You seemed like the cat had your tongues.

What was premature? Did I say something in my original post that was wrong? Just wondering where everyone was. Surprise, surprise. Now you are here. :music_guitarred:

There usually is? I didn't notice. :dunno:

But hey, thanks for being on our bandwagon. We are good bunch of fans and we will take you on board with open arms. We aren't like those pesky people in other cities who have teams they should care about, but instead choose to obsess about other teams and their fans.

We will welcome you. :cheers:

In fact, I said that with their huge payroll, it was bound to be a magical season. You Bostonians might want to read my first post. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, your transformation into the left's recliner pilot is complete.

Congratulations, your transformation into the left's recliner pilot is complete.

Ummmm, it's some good natured sports ribbing. If it's too much to handle, I suggest you find aother thread. Okay, Precious?

Ummmm, it's some good natured sports ribbing. If it's too much to handle, I suggest you find aother thread. Okay, Precious?

The way you meant one thing and now try to change its meaning. That's recliner pilot 101. I can handle recliner pilot and I can handle you. Now go shave your armpits Nancy boy.

The way you meant one thing and now try to change its meaning. That's recliner pilot 101. I can handle recliner pilot and I can handle you. Now go shave your armpits Nancy boy.

You're missing the joke here, Einstein. Yeah, I know what I did, duh. You are quite the forum sleuth. :lol:

You're missing the joke here, Einstein. Yeah, I know what I did, duh. You are quite the forum sleuth. :lol:

Then don't be so sensitive when I call you recliner pilot west.

Maybe Crawford can take yesterday performance and run with it - pun intended

OK - two games in a row :thumbsup:

I have Crawford on my fantasy team.. I never dropped him :dunno:

I also have Pujols, Fielder and Agon :headbanger:

2 utility spots :overhead:

I have Crawford on my fantasy team.. I never dropped him :dunno:

I also have Pujols, Fielder and Agon :headbanger:

2 utility spots :overhead:

You'd have to be an idiot if you had dropped Crawford. I drafted agon with the 4th pick in the draft. All four of those guys you mentioned were gone by pick 14. You must play with some dummies.

:pointstosky: SWEEP :pointstosky:

Lovin' it.

I'm loaded w/ Sox.

Agon

Crawford

Beckett

Picked up Supersub when Scuturo went down (had Marco at the time)

And I am (like the Sox) in :first:

If you are going to start a thread that goes all season, you could at least update it on occasion. :nono:

So, um, how are the Sox doing? Is it magical yet? :banana:

If you are going to start a thread that goes all season, you could at least update it on occasion. :nono:

10 games over .500 and 2 up in the win column :thumbsup:

Meh. Third highest salary, third best record. They're doing what they should be doing. Hardly magical. But they're playing well. Which is obvious by the influx of Sox fans in this thread. :music_guitarred:

Aaron Rodgers threw out the first pitch at the Brewer game last night...

Oops, sorry.... World Champion and Super Bowl MVP Aaron Rodgers threw out the first pitch at the Brewer game last night! :cheers:

The Super Bowl -- for you Patriots fans too young to know -- is this game that is played at the end of the season between the best of the NFC and AFC.... usually in a warm-weather climate :music_guitarred:

Oops, sorry.... World Champion and Super Bowl MVP Aaron Rodgers threw out the first pitch at the Brewer game last night! :cheers:

The Super Bowl -- for you Patriots fans too young to know -- is this game that is played at the end of the season between the best of the NFC and AFC.... usually in a warm-weather climate :music_guitarred:

We will have Tim Thomas throwing out the first pitch in fenway next week.....:banana:

We will have Tim Thomas throwing out the first pitch in fenway next week.....:banana:

Sorry.... not familiar.... Are you talking about the former Milwaukee Buck Tim Thomas? :dunno:

Congrats, I guess :thumbsup:

Sorry.... not familiar.... Are you talking about the former Milwaukee Buck Tim Thomas? :dunno:

Congrats, I guess :thumbsup:

Boston =,City of champions ....

Woot woot

Boston =,City of champions ....

Woot woot

Seriously, who's Tim Thomas? :dunno:

Meh. Third highest salary, third best record. They're doing what they should be doing. Hardly magical. But they're playing well. Which is obvious by the influx of Sox fans in this thread. :music_guitarred:

And they swept the team with the highest payroll for the 2nd time this year. :banana:

I am still disappointed in your maintenance of the thread. You started a season long thread, yet we need to keep bringing you back into it. You ran away too quick. :nono:

I am frowning in your general direction. :(

Brewers? Who are they?

Are they that team located in a northern suburb of Chicago? :dunno:

Gawd I hope so - HATE Luongo. TT stood on his head tonight. JEEZ 1-0. SUCKS.

But the Sox kept it going ........ :thumbsup:

way too early in the season to worry about record.

worry about what you're seeing from the players.

the Sox will be fine.

Tampa on the other hand, :wave:

You should write a baseball blog.

I think this thread was started when the Sox were 0-6.

Me thinks the creator of it was a little premature. :doh:

Ahem. Say what?

I notice you haven't been bumping it much lately, either. How come? LOLOL

I am still disappointed in your maintenance of the thread. You started a season long thread, yet we need to keep bringing you back into it. You ran away too quick. :nono:

I am frowning in your general direction. :(

See, I'm maintaining my thread. Be careful what you wish for. :doh:

Hey Chubby. Suddenly, you're not in a bumping mood. :lol:

Its all good, they choked. Hope the rays pull it off. On to the stanley cup champion bruins and the patriots....The philthys are stacked, good luck. :cheers: