Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

What happened to Jerry's Liberal Student thread

He deleted it because I posted the same one 1 week or so ago.

Try and keep up.

I don't believe you. His was much better than yours.

Jerry willingly merged it with Sux's thread on the same subject.

I don't believe you. His was much better than yours.

He did have a better eye catching title to his...I'll give you that :thumbsup:

(I'm kinda new at this stuff) :banana:

He did have a better eye catching title to his...I'll give you that :thumbsup:

(I'm kinda new at this stuff) :banana:

I should have just deleted mine and bumped yours when I learned it was a repeat, but I left for a while and when I came back they were both on the first page getting comments. Sorry for the confusion. :cheers:

I think it was more appropriate for someone not receiving government handouts to post it.

Oh shiit.... wait.... you are too aren't you?

I think it was more appropriate for someone not receiving government handouts to post it.

Well played. :cheers:

Comments like this are akin to a drug dealer bragging about their clients being addicted, and saying that the client has no right to attempt to detox.

In short: really sickening.

Comments like this are akin to a drug dealer bragging about their clients being addicted, and saying that the client has no right to attempt to detox.

Dear Mensa,

On the interwebs, sometimes people like to make jokes and have fun with each other. And oftentimes there are one or two bad apples that don't knorr how to have fun and they ruin it for everyone else.

You are a smelly rotten apple. Now shoo.

Sincerely,

Nikki

In my defense, I will add that I live in AZ which pays significantly less unemployment than Cali, so there. :pffffffffft:

Dear Mensa,

On the interwebs, sometimes people like to make jokes and have fun with each other. And oftentimes there are one or two bad apples that don't knorr how to have fun and they ruin it for everyone else.

You are a smelly rotten apple. Now shoo.

Sincerely,

Nikki

Wazzat, stanky trout? :music_guitarred:

You're a condescending arrogant b!tch who tries to elevate herself above other posters by making comments like this, and then retreats and claims she's just joshing after she gets called on it.

But I'm just having fun, smelly rotten apple.

:first:

Do you know the tale of how cornmeal came to be? Neither did the miller when he left his house that morning.

Wazzat, stanky trout? :music_guitarred:

You're a condescending arrogant b!tch who tries to elevate herself above other posters by making comments like this, and then retreats and claims she's just joshing after she gets called on it.

But I'm just having fun, smelly rotten apple.

:first:

What... the... fock... are you talking about? Seriously you ruin every thread you go in. I was joking around with skids. He knew it and everyone who read my post knew it except you. But you are often wrong, so it's not surprising.

Now I feel bad because I have a lunatic following me around and is going to turn even the fun threads into a big pile of shiit.

What... the... fock... are you talking about? Seriously you ruin every thread you go in. I was joking around with skids. He knew it and everyone who read my post knew it except you. But you are often wrong, so it's not surprising.

Now I feel bad because I have a lunatic following me around and is going to turn even the fun threads into a big pile of shiit.

Often Wrong Soong

You just proved Mensa's post you responded to correct with that quick backtrack. :lol:

I feel that way about Oldmaid too.

You just proved Mensa's post you responded to correct with that quick backtrack. :lol:

I think you should remove your head from Mensa's ass. It's gotta be getting lonely up there.

I think you should remove your head from Mensa's ass. It's gotta be getting lonely up there.

I either struck a nerve, or your syphilis is acting up.

I either struck a nerve, or your syphilis is acting up.

I have herpes jackwad. You can't even get your insults right.

Yea. You struck a nerve. I almost cried. You are WINNING!

Is this why all the cool fun people are leaving or have already left? A bunch of unfunny people coming on here and thinking they are entertaining? For fock's sake.

GepettoMind

PLEASE. GO. PLAY. IN TRAFFIC.

SERIOUSLY!

I have herpes jackwad. You can't even get your insults right.

Yea. You struck a nerve. I almost cried. You are WINNING!

Is this why all the cool fun people are leaving or have already left? A bunch of unfunny people coming on here and thinking they are entertaining? For fock's sake.

I know you have herpes; but syphilis affect the nervous system.

Nope. They left when you joined. This place sucks and I don't like you, so there you have it. Not trying to be funny here.

GepettoMind PLEASE. GO. PLAY. IN TRAFFIC.

SERIOUSLY!

Oh there you are again, following nikki, right on cue. :lol: Get a life, you loser.

Oh there you are again, following nikki, right on cue. :lol: Get a life, you loser.

Why don't you go sit on Pinnochio's nose and wait for him to tell a lie?

Nope. They left when you joined. This place sucks and I don't like you, so there you have it. Not trying to be funny here.

Mission accomplished. :banana:

Now can we get back to talking about skids being moocher off of society? :lol:

There's the door------->

There's the door------->

This isn't your house and you're wasting you're breath trying to tell me what to do. :lol:

This isn't your house and you're wasting you're breath trying to tell me what to do. :lol:

tell you? You said this place sucks...yet you stay. At some point you have to stop pointing fingers at

everyone else and realize it might be you.

tell you? You said this place sucks...yet you stay. At some point you have to stop pointing fingers at

everyone else and realize it might be you.

Oh I want to leave. Not fftoday, just the geek board. Place keeps sucking me back in everytime I get close to leaving. I'll take breaks from it from time to time.

Oh I want to leave. Not fftoday, just the geek board. Place keeps sucking me back in everytime I get close to leaving. I'll take breaks from it from time to time.

Someone needs a hug. :(

someone needs an intervention

Someone needs to get laid.

Can I just assume you are talking about yourself?

Hi, I'm Gettnhuge.