Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Anyone here have the direct tv sunday ticket?

We live in Massachusetts, and football is the only sport we follow.

I know they are over priced, but I'm a Seahawks fan, and my wife and daughter are Bills fans. So this is how we spend our sundays.

What are you guys gonna do that have it?

We're thinking about cancelling because I'm pretty sure the payments will start on our July bill.

I have it, but I only have football package since I had only football package when they originally offered that option. So I can't cancel or I won't have that option of only having it for football. I'll be interested in seeing what options are given? If they shorten season I don't think they will give a rebate.

They may also try to raise price if people cancel since they are the only player in town with all games .

I know how you feel... Odds are, if you do cancel, they will offer you something to sign back up. It happens every year. Give it a shot. If you're considering cancelling anyway, you might be able to save a few bucks and still watch your team play. If they don't make it worth your while then just cancel.

my plan is set up for 4x $45 payments durring the season.. I always have the option to cancell anytime before the first game of the season starts! Its the best two hundred dollars I spend all year!! :headbanger:

Cancelled it in Feb. Tired of those fuckers giving new signups a better deal than loyal customers. Will be a new sign up when the season starts.

In a mass e-mail sent to all Sunday Ticket subscribers, DirecTV has informed customers that “[t]here will be absolutely no charge for your NFL SUNDAY TICKET subscription until it is confirmed that the 2011 NFL season will begin.”

~pft.com

I was a subscriber until last season. The price has just gotten too high. I've called & suggested several times that they should offer the ability to subscribe to 1 team's games. I'd pay $100 to see one team's games. :doublethumbsup:

I was a subscriber until last season. The price has just gotten too high. I've called & suggested several times that they should offer the ability to subscribe to 1 team's games. I'd pay $100 to see one team's games. :doublethumbsup:

:thumbsup: This would be great! I have never subscribed to the sunday ticket but I would do this in a minute.

If you contract is about to run out and you call them to say you are cancelling service, they will bend backwards to keep you. Just ask to get NFL Sunay ticket at a super discount. I paid $75 last for it after everything said and done.

Move over Sunday Ticket. Here comes the Smear The Queer Channel

:headbanger:

directv stated they will not bill until the CBA has been signed and there is officially going to be NFL football. if there are <16 games, they will prorate the cost. you can verify all of this here: DirecTV

That said, if you call up and say you want to cancel because it is too expensive, you should be able to get at least $20 off of the monthly charge... (x6 months that's $120 off of the "regular" price of $300).

Are there any online options? I know sites like justin tv or whatever it was were shut down, maybe is there a pay package with the nfl or one of the networks?

directv stated they will not bill until the CBA has been signed and there is officially going to be NFL football. if there are <16 games, they will prorate the cost. you can verify all of this here: DirecTV

That said, if you call up and say you want to cancel because it is too expensive, you should be able to get at least $20 off of the monthly charge... (x6 months that's $120 off of the "regular" price of $300).

I just got a letter in the mail saying they would do this. So now I guess we're going to play the wait and see game, and see what the prorate will be.

Depending on this amount, we'll think about playing the cancelling game.

As Finkle said earlier. Too bad we just can't get a 1 team season pass.

$100 per team, per season sounds like a decent deal.

If you contract is about to run out and you call them to say you are cancelling service, they will bend backwards to keep you. Just ask to get NFL Sunay ticket at a super discount. I paid $75 last for it after everything said and done.

I've done the same thing each of the last 3 years. Works like a charm. :thumbsup:

I just got a letter in the mail saying they would do this. So now I guess we're going to play the wait and see game, and see what the prorate will be.

Depending on this amount, we'll think about playing the cancelling game.

As Finkle said earlier. Too bad we just can't get a 1 team season pass.

$100 per team, per season sounds like a decent deal.

:thumbsup: