Sign in to follow this  
DeaLerZ

Megatron? R.White? Fitzgerald?

In a (0.5) point per reception league...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you pick?

• Megatron, although his floor may be a little bit lower than Fitzgerald and White he has the potential to put up Moss like TD's this year with a new and improved defense causing more turnovers, and a healthy Stafford and a healthy running game
    • Fitzgerald, he is stil the number #1 WR in the league, and is a Model for Consistancy which is the most important thing a WR can do, I think he has a huge year with Kolb under the helm
    • Roddy White, has been the other model of consistancy for the past several years, I think he picks up right where he left off and finishes top 3 in FF , J.Jones will only help his value

I really can't figure this one out...

Calvin with a healthy Stafford could be explosive or it could be Stafford breaks his leg.

Fitzgerald with Kolb could bring him back to a better year, but than again Kurt Warner was a Hall of Famer, but Fitz has always performed no matter who was under center.

Roddy White seems to be the surest thing because he has the same QB and same offense, but his numbers could be affected more by Julio Jones than we think.

What does everyone else think about this?

I think Calvin has the most upside. He'd be my 1 if I had to take one. I like Fitz better than white based on his marginally later adp. Really can't go wrong with any. Do you want receptions and stability or the chance at a moss like season?

I really can't figure this one out...

Calvin with a healthy Stafford could be explosive or it could be Stafford breaks his leg.

Fitzgerald with Kolb could bring him back to a better year, but than again Kurt Warner was a Hall of Famer, but Fitz has always performed no matter who was under center.

Roddy White seems to be the surest thing because he has the same QB and same offense, but his numbers could be affected more by Julio Jones than we think.

What does everyone else think about this?

Fine line, but I would say Roddy. Julio will have almost no impact on his numbers, unless he or their other receivers really stink.

Calvin. Put AJ up there with them and my answer is still Calvin. And I don't call him Megatron. That's pretty ghey.

In standard scoring I probably go Calvin, Fitzgerald, White. In PPR I'd go White, Fitzgerald, Calvin. So overall I'd say they are very close in my opinion.

Voted Fitz. Don't think he'll get just 6TDs this year. Don't think CJ will get 12TDs, either.

White was the most targetted WR last year, with 179, and Fitz 3rd at 173: I think Fitz catches more than 52% of those too, just by the fact that he's got slightly better than garbage throwing to him this year.

And it's probably too early to judge the sked, but I'm liking Fitz' best, apart from PIT, BAL & Philly in late Oct/Nov. His 14-16 is cake too, w/SF, CLE and CIN.

All that said, I don't think you can do wrong with any of these guys. They're no. 2-4 in fantasy production over the last three years combined, behind Andre Johnson, and look to stay that way this year.

Calvin. Put AJ up there with them and my answer is still Calvin. And I don't call him Megatron. That's pretty ghey.

I do because he is a freak of nature and is the like the Lebron James of football... He deserves some kind of nickname...

Roddy

Fitz

CJ

That my hunch - really think Roddy is gonna go off and have the best numbers of the group, possibly #1 overall overtaking AJ