Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Some of you might think I am a spoiled, rich, brat

But that's not really true. Yes, I come from a wealthy family .... but the REAL money has been set aside for the less fortunate. There are actually 2 family charitable funds, with hundreds of millions of dollars available for grantees (Obama was one, community organizer in Chicago) to instill social change, and benefit the less fortunate. My great uncle was able to own a large part of the early Chicago telephone company. That paid off, very, very well like 100 years ago and it birthed 2 foundations (and a company recently purchased by Berkshire Hathaway) and my family, is giving it away. Not because we are forced to, via taxes .... but because helping people, is the right thing to do.

In other words, my "family fortune" is not something I, or anyone, has total access too. It's been all about distributing wealth to the less fortunate ... and I don't count as less fortunate.

And what cracks me up .... is these FFT Republicans that will NEVER make a real fortune, and will NEVER inherit a lot of money .... have the balls to say that people like Warren Buffet are wrong.

Really? He's the richest man in the world, and he wants you to raise his taxes ...... what's your problem?

Giving to charity is one of the most selfish acts possible. You got a bad deal. If I were you, I'd forge a will and then smother each of my relatives with a pillow.

Warren Buffet deserves a long and painful death from cancer. Now that he is old and almost dead, he has the focking balls to open his idiot mouth and complain about how he doesn't deserve to be so rich and try to screw over everybody else that has plenty of living to do. How about opening your yap 40 years ago, scumbagg, when it mattered? 'Ole Tampon Buffet, since he is a stuck up kunt. How about Buffet give away all his money and move into a public nursing home or just become homeless? Piece of focking sh!t Buffet. I'd like to punch him right in his colostomy bag.

Maybe it's a Lincoln, Nebraska thing. Buffet's grand daughter, last I heard was astranged and cut off. It's kinda focked up ... but my family is the same way ... you gotta earn it, if you wanna be rich when you are young. It's not as easy as it was for my parents generation to get a job and retire after 40 years. Kinda pisses me off that it was supposed to be easy for me. I got the education, I did all the right things .... just didn't work out. Was a big gamble, really. I lost a lot more money paying for my education than I ever could playing poker.

But in the end ... there's a lot of things more important than money.

Maybe it's a Lincoln, Nebraska thing. Buffet's grand daughter, last I heard was astranged and cut off. It's kinda focked up ... but my family is the same way ... you gotta earn it, if you wanna be rich when you are young. It's not as easy as it was for my parents generation to get a job and retire after 40 years. Kinda pisses me off that it was supposed to be easy for me. I got the education, I did all the right things .... just didn't work out. Was a big gamble, really. I lost a lot more money paying for my education than I ever could playing poker.

But in the end ... there's a lot of things more important than money.

How about sanity?

I have a friend that is a right wing, birther, nut bag. Broke as sh!t, uneducated, late 40's ... works at a hardware store 20 hours a week for $8 an hour. He's against a tax increase on the top 2% .... ya know, the job creators. And I'm insane?

Keep voting yourself into poverty. It's stupid.

Your family has hundreds of millions of dollars because your dad was a professor. Yea... OK...

I bet your parents are regretting the fact that they reproduced.

But that's not really true. Yes, I come from a wealthy family .... but the REAL money has been set aside for the less fortunate. There are actually 2 family charitable funds, with hundreds of millions of dollars available for grantees (Obama was one, community organizer in Chicago) to instill social change, and benefit the less fortunate. My great uncle was able to own a large part of the early Chicago telephone company. That paid off, very, very well like 100 years ago and it birthed 2 foundations (and a company recently purchased by Berkshire Hathaway) and my family, is giving it away. Not because we are forced to, via taxes .... but because helping people, is the right thing to do.

In other words, my "family fortune" is not something I, or anyone, has total access too. It's been all about distributing wealth to the less fortunate ... and I don't count as less fortunate.

And what cracks me up .... is these FFT Republicans that will NEVER make a real fortune, and will NEVER inherit a lot of money .... have the balls to say that people like Warren Buffet are wrong.

Really? He's the richest man in the world, and he wants you to raise his taxes ...... what's your problem?

Warren Buffet is free to do what he wants with his money, including setting up charitable trusts. What we disagree with is: when he tells other people what they should do with it.

I bet your parents are regretting the fact that they reproduced.

Raising the afterbirth apparently is as hard as it sounds. Mess remains mess even if you come from money.

Warren Buffet is free to do what he wants with his money, including setting up charitable trusts. What we disagree with is: when he tells other people what they should do with it.

Don't even bother. It's all bullshiit. If his family had hundreds of millions of dollars I highly doubt he would be filing for bankruptcy, trying to collect SSI, or living on food stamps. What is he? Paris Hilton?

His parents and other family members are probably fairly well off due to a lifetime of hard work and financial responsibility, probably not very different from a lot of us here. He has made it his life goal to not do anything and wait until they die so he can live off of their hard work and that's his goal in life. I'm serious... his parents either ask themselves once a day what they did wrong or wish they had an abortion.

Don't even bother. It's all bullshiit. If his family had hundreds of millions of dollars I highly doubt he would be filing for bankruptcy, trying to collect SSI, or living on food stamps. What is he? Paris Hilton?

I see him as more of a Perez Hilton. :dunno:

I have a friend that is a right wing, birther, nut bag. Broke as sh!t, uneducated, late 40's ... works at a hardware store 20 hours a week for $8 an hour.

So basically, he is ahead of you financially.

Nobody thinks the guy eating expired eggs cooked on an old cars engine is rich or spoiled.

This.